Occasional Contributor

Please let us choose the shipping!!!

Back in the days before we got $3 per item shipping, we could choose UPS or US Mail. PLEASE QVC I AM BEGGING YOU!!  When I spend $15 in shipping for an order of 5 shirts, I should be able to CHOOSE how it's shipped to me. Most companies send an order 2nd day air at that price!!! I'm not even asking for that. I just would LOVE to have it shipped it one box from the carrier I choose! Now, I have to chase down a single order in FOUR different packages, all arriving on different days - two from UPS and two from the mail lady (she truly hates me for all of these, too!). 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please let us choose the shipping!!!

My issue is with USPS being involved.  Our service here is horrid.  Mis-delivered/lost packages, packages are dropped from the waist -down, sits at the post office until they "decide to bother with it " and it just simply annoys them to no end to deliver packages.  If given a choice, I would always choose UPS!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I will galdly pay adiditonal for UPS direct, which we were able to once upon a time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@weneedtheson. All the orders I've place recently of like items placed on the same day have shipped together.  There seems to be a new policy of combining items in the same package whenever possible.  Of course they still charge you the full shipping fee.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

UPS & USPS are working together & it's not just with QVC shipping. There have been lots of posts about this already, they are working together to cut costs. The postal workers are overwhelmed with all the packages UPS is dumping on them to deliver along with the everyday mail they are responsible for, I don't know how they are going to keep up. 

Regular Contributor

If I could choose to never use USPS again - for anything, even just regular mail, I would. I have had so many issues, it's ridiculous! I get my neighbor's mail weekly (not even the right next door neighbor....ones I've never met.) I always make an effort to give the mail to the correct neighbor, but no one has ever brought mail to me. Just wondering how many bills, etc have gone to the wrong person and I've never received it! And this doesn't even include the packages they leave UNDER my welcome mat. I'm sorry, that is not inconspicuous. Typically, UPS and FedEx will put on my patio if I'm not home.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  There were 5 items in one single order that were split into FOUR packages - two to UPS and two to USPS. All the same item number. In fact, 2 were the exact same color and size, those are each coming separately through USPS. 

Occasional Contributor

@kitcat51 I pay extra to be a UPS choice member, just to avoid upsetting the postal workers. That is why I want to the option to choose UPS

Contributor

I recently had a package say delivered on one day, never came, and then showed it was at a Post Office many miles away from me the next day!

Occasional Contributor

Oh god yes!  Rural delivery is so bad thru USPS that now I just won't order if I can't get it by UPS or FEDEX.  My mailbox is a mile from my home and USPS will never come down the road to deliver anything that won't fit in the mailbox. That means at least a full day delay in getting a package as I have to make a 30 mile trip to the PO to pick it up myself.  If it's a friday or weekend it becomes several days.  Why bother?  UPS and FEDEX deliver to my driveway but there is no longer a way to make that choice on QVC.  So for me, that alone has altered my purchasing.