Esteemed Contributor

Please, can we have just one host on Fashionably Early???  Preferably Jayne, Pat, Gabrielle, Nancy, Antonella, Sandra.  I'm trying to be nice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please, just one host

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

Please, can we have just one host on Fashionably Early???  Preferably Jayne, Pat, Gabrielle, Nancy, Antonella, Sandra.  I'm trying to be nice.

I agree! The banter and talking over each other is awful. In the midnight to 3am time slot they have just one host and it is so much more enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please, just one host

[ Edited ]

I have to agree.  The wrong duo and this show just gets too chaotic, loud, and just plain chatty - about things (many personal) that simply do not apply to any items they're selling. 

I seem to know more about their personal lives and I don't even know these people.

Being nice here.

Regular Contributor

Agree!!!! So annoying. Starts to become a competition. Who can talk louder, faster, know more info on details.....

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts is that Q is trying to make it like a GMA or other morning talk shows -  coffee in hand, mindless banter and silly stories aka Hoda ,  Kathy Lee  Matt Lawer, Robin Roberts and the Jill hire for Gili costing Q shoppers more money.

Little does Q realize if we  wanted morning talk shows we would watch that instead. Same with the Ellen sales. I have no interest in those shows.

Honored Contributor

It's possible they could be just killing time.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

I do think that one host is often best... but, today I am lovin Nancy and Racheal!!!! They are both very good with one another!! It works!

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Visitor

Re: hurtful things said about QVC hosts

OMG, i stumbled onto this site by accident and could not believe the rude and ignorant comments made  by the qvc viewers.   the next time  the urge comes to bash a host, try concentrating on thanking GOD for the things in your life you are grateful for--living in the USA, not in a country erecting razor barb wire fences to keep you out, food on the table, a home, the ability to practice religion freely, your health,family,a pet you love.  harsh words and  attitude can make or break a person,a home, a life.  we have a choice and are in charge of our harsh words and attitude every day.   how does that make you feel to say such hurtful things?   please reconsider kindness toward the hosts and you will be rewarded---trust me.

Occasional Contributor

Re: hurtful things said about QVC hosts

I agree.  People are so rude and mean.  I guess the Golden Rule is something they were not taught.  Respect, kindness.  God bless you all think before you type.