Honored Contributor

Please give us the option to only view QVC ratings for products

Please give us the option in the drop down menu to only view QVC ratings for products. I don't like to scroll through ratings that were obtained by vendors from persons visiting the companies. I'd like to be able to select the option to only view ratings from verified QVC customers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please give us the option to only view QVC ratings for products

@Mindy D 

I agree with you, especially when their review says "[This review was collected as part of a promotion."

Yeah....I trust their opinion when they're compensated.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mindy D 

I agree with you, especially when their review says "[This review was collected as part of a promotion."

Yeah....I trust their opinion when they're compensated.

---      -----

I have never seen a site, that offered the option, of filtering reviews, by where they came from, are there some, that do? 

The only reviews, that I pay much attention to, are where a product has a high number of positive or negative reviews, mentioning the same thing, or things.  

Reviews that are clearly,opinion, "This top is ugly, in person" or, "this is the best lipstick, ever", are useless, to me, I need specifics.  

Honored Contributor

Youre dreaming @Mindy D .  They can't even manage to eliminate "reviews" by people who've never set eyes on the item, let alone those of questionable legitimacy.  FYI, Q's reviews are not verified.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more, Mindy.