Trusted Contributor

Please get rid of the FRIYAY!

I can't take any of the FRI-YAY, and David has it now as well. I see it's been carried over to the titles in 2020. How immature can a channel get?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please get rid of the FRIYAY!

I have not been watching QVC for awhile now I guess that is a new annoying catch phrase for them.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Yeah, what's with the everything YAY?   And now they have holi-YAY shows.  Hopefully after the holi-yays, the YAY shows will go away!  (or should I say a-YAY--lol)

Esteemed Contributor

Just add it to the ever growing list of things they think up to make you turn the channel. But this one tops the list of annoyances.

Regular Contributor

This is the type of silliness that causes me to turn off QVC.  I watch very little the progaming on QVC.  I still order, but I do it online.  My time is too valuable.  If this is for the purpose of being entertaining, you have missed the mark.  I find a lot of the antics of some of the hosts to be juvenile. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is another subject that has been talked to death.  Lets just move on, it is not life changing and it will end.  Some people dont mind it or like the fun.  To each his own.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This is another subject that has been talked to death.  Lets just move on, it is not life changing and it will end.  Some people dont mind it or like the fun.  To each his own.

Maybe some people haven't seen the previous posts.  If you're sick to death of it YOU should move on.  I don't think too many posts are life changing does that mean we can only talk about life changing posts?  Yes some people think it's fun - some hate it - like you say to his his own.

Respected Contributor

I agree it is annoying!  I just don't watch and if I forget it's Friday and turn it on and someone begins to say it I mute or turn to another channel....LOL  

Respected Contributor

I seldom watch anymore because of this silliness.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this is just the latest marketplace catch phrase. I recently got an email that began with "Satur-Yay".

See where this is headed?