Super Contributor

Please fix your "garment measurements" click here link

Just watched a Kim Gravel Hoodie presentation - item # A-383516, nothing is more flustrating than when you click for garment measurements and it says "check back later, can't load now"..  Well then, at least put the measurements on the screen...  By the time you get it fixed, sizes/colors can be gone...  Why can't the Q get this fixed??  You just lost a sale - I'm not going to keep on checking back.  Please fix this - it happens on many items.............

Honored Contributor

Re: Please fix your "garment measurements" click here link

Personally, I've never had that happen, could it be caused by the device you're using or the app or browser you're using?

That would be frustrating to me too, I depend on those measurements when considering clothing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

That also happens to me on some Isaac M items.  It is very frustrating and I don't bother checking back anymore, but when I have, it's never fixed.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

• @KingstonsMom   I got the same result when I tried it too, however, since it may be the Q's busiest day of the year, especially with free shipping so I'm cutting them some slack. 
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Hmmm, that's interesting, I've looked up dozens of click here measurements on clothing items today, but that didn't happen once to me.

Just lucky, I guess.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

That has happened to me on at least a dozen items, using both a laptop and desktop computer.  I gave up.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Check out the one the OP mentioned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yes, I've been given this same message, as well. I signed out of my account completely. I then went back to the item's page, and it worked. I could see the measurements chart. It's a pain, especially if I decide to purchase the item. 

Contributor

I too have had them innumerable times. I saw somewhere on QVC that Chrome worked best for their website.  So now if I have that problem with measurements not being available, I switch to Chrome (from Edge) and I can see the measurements just fine.  I hope that helps.

Super Contributor

Well, here it is:  2022 and still so many items that garment measurements still is not working.  I am watching QVC 2 right now and so far not one item can  you see the measurements??  Why can't you fix this?  I won't buy unless I can see all of the garment measurements.............  so I guess I will be saving money today..    Come on Q - with all of your IT people - fix this......