Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please don’t use live baby animals as props

@MalteseMomm! Please - give me a break
Esteemed Contributor

These forums are getting wacky and over the top
Respected Contributor

You know, I am probably on the left, but sometimes "political correctness" just seems wack-o.  Like when someone pities goats on the set.  Goats who are healthy, playful, seem to enjoy the attention.  I see no harm.  No harm, no foul.  geesh....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the goats are mistreated in any way. Seems to me, they have the run of the house!

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

ITA, Santorini. They are very well taken care of and I do not see any danger in bringing on set. They are loved and cuddled , given treats and there is no way I believe any one of the Beekman Boys or staff of QVC would harm them in any way. I am a real animal lover and some just try to find fault with anything. I have yet to see one get hurt or injured. Love the baby goats. JMO. bamasec
Respected Contributor

I feel worse for the guy--or gal--who has to clean up the goats'  "messes"  after they've been on set!

Honored Contributor

Oh please. The animals used in QVC presentations live better than many children in this country and across the world. They are well taken care of  and pampered beyond belief. 

Get over it. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Local Goats!  I could not imagine how they traveled with all those goats from upstate New York.  They are really cute.  {The goats that is}.

Regular Contributor

I love those cuties. Keep them. I just adore baby animals. All animals. Gods creatures. Yessssss.