Respected Contributor

Re: Please don't go paperless on sending out merchandise

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD I know what you mean. I wouldn’t like this change without some advantages being offered.

Respected Contributor

I have a printer and voted No because it seemed as if they were doing you a favor but I saw it as a way for the Q to save money and pass the cost to the customer...i.e. my paper, my printer, and my ink...Don't get me wrong I believe in going paperless and will print the return label when needed; however, you want me to print the Q label every time it is needed and still charge me the fee for using it? Just my thoughts!!!

Valued Contributor

Prime shipping is not free.

Valued Contributor

My electric company claims to be paperless. No, now it's just that I'm the one printing out my bill. They email it to me, and I use paper and ink to print it out. It's not paperless, it just moves who buys the paper. They save on paper, and I buy more.

Honored Contributor

Many of my orders come paperless...including Amazon.  Most people have a printer.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't receive a survey.  Please tell me where to e-mail to express my displeasure with QVC's paperless, foolish idea.

On the other hand, maybe it is a good idea as I would save a lot of money since I wouldn't shop QVC anymore.

I use my invoices to reconcile my credit card statement and always use the easy to use stick on return label.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! QVC is the only one who will benefit from this.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I didn't receive a survey.  Please tell me where to e-mail to express my displeasure with QVC's paperless, foolish idea.

On the other hand, maybe it is a good idea as I would save a lot of money since I wouldn't shop QVC anymore.

I use my invoices to reconcile my credit card statement and always use the easy to use stick on return label.

@KathyM23 the survey was a popup when I signed into my QVC account using my desktop...I did not see it on the IPad!!!

Contributor

I feel the same as many of you. It would diminish my shopping severely if it was my responsibility to print my receipt and return label. I find it sad that a company this big may think that putting another hoop for their customer to jump through would be a good one.

Respected Contributor

I also voted NO!   The only way this would be more palatable is to offer free s & h as well as faster delivery.   

I could easily curtail my shopping here as I am an impulse buyer.  I'll just move my attention elsewhere. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet