Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please discontinue using new peel and stick labels

I agree with the OP!!  These 'new' labels are a pain!!  I have ripped several trying to separate the return label from the other parts.   Please go back to the older model.....

Honored Contributor

havent had any issues with this, but you can also always print out a shipping label online and attach it to your return.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I love reading your posts! You are so entertaining and cute and you tell it like it is!! Just wanted to say thanks for almost always making me smile!! Please keep posting!!!!😀😀(sorry for going off topic, fellow posters!)
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books  Thank you for your kind words.  Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Contributor

My problem is with two packages I received with these triple sticker type labels on the outside.  They are labeled 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3.  On two packages already, page 2 has been missing.  That's the label with the invoice, your account number, etc.  

It is easy to peel off the top label (1 of 3), peel off #2 and then reset the top label again.  

Makes me very wary of where that label #2 has disappeared to.

Honored Contributor

Today I received an order in a box...opened the bill and there is no sticky backing for the return label.  

It's the first time, that I recall,  I have gotten a item with out the return label having a sticky backing.  

I guess it's not a huge deal but now I'll have to tape the label to the box if I want to return...which I am not....just surprised there was no pre stick label!!