Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please change the picture of the three hosts taking a selfie on forum front page!

I've been asking for this since last October.  It really shouldn't be too time consuming to change out a photo.  I have a webpage at work, and it takes about 30 seconds to remove a photo from my website and upload a new one.  Come on, Q!  Give us some variety.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Please change the picture of the three hosts taking a selfie on forum front page!

I wish that was my biggest problem in life. I don't really who is in the picture or for how long it has been there.

Occasional Contributor

LOL to the Bob Bowersox comment!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS PICTURE.  Is it THAT hard to change it up say once a month???????"?"??

@SeaMaiden

Where are you seeing this?   I just looked at the home page and don't see anything like what you described.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44

This picture http://community.qvc.com/html/assets/Community_Banner_Hosts.jpg

shows up when you click on "Blogs and Forums."  Actually, it shows up if you click on the link to either "Blogs" or "Forums" separately.

Maybe a change would be nice, but it's actually pretty generic.

I often first get the Christmas picture which immediately then switches to the "selfie" picture.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Homegirl wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

This picture

http://community.qvc.com/html/assets/Community_Banner_Hosts.jpg

shows up when you click on "Blogs and Forums."  Actually, it shows up if you click on the link to either "Blogs" or "Forums" separately.

Maybe a change would be nice, but it's actually pretty generic.

I often first get the Christmas picture which immediately then switches to the "selfie" picture.

Hi, @GingerPeachSmiley  The image you posted is the one I see, whether on my Mac, iPad or iPhone.   One of the tracking markers or cookies are causing some people to see the older Christmas pix -- back when this was discussed before, I figured out that much, playing around with a couple of addons/extensions, but didn't go into more investigation because it wasn't worth the time (for me).   Honestly, I don't even notice it anymore unless someone brings it up...  it's become a sort of "background noise" and I'm not even sure I'd notice if they changed it.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

There's a picture of 3 hosts taking selfies?   

Sorry, I am online a lot but never noticed a picture.

Honored Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo

Thanks for the info about the cookies/trackers.

I'm not concerned, personally, with any of the pics that show up.  I like them all!  Besides, July (CIJ) is almost here so I'm ahead of schedule.  Woman LOL

Hope all your kitties are doing well.

Honored Contributor

Homegirl wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo

Thanks for the info about the cookies/trackers.

I'm not concerned, personally, with any of the pics that show up.  I like them all!  Besides, July (CIJ) is almost here so I'm ahead of schedule.  Woman LOL

Hope all your kitties are doing well.

Hi, @GingerPeach!  I have only one sweet little feline pal right now, wish I had more!  She's doing great, thanks for asking!   Those ornaments are adorable.   You're welcome.   I don't really care about the images, either, but I'm a little surprised the Q doesn't use that "real estate" for something useful rather than sticking a static image there.   But then, I've given up trying to understand what they do here. Smiley  Have a great evening/weekend!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdooYou're so supportive of cats I was sure you had several.  Not sure exactly what else I based that on!

In any event, have a great weekend yourself, and ear scratches to your little one (if she likes that kind of thing). Heart