Regular Contributor

Please change the QVC live commercial

Omg if I see Courtney "pitching" QVC live one more time! Lol. Can't they film 2 or 3 and alternate??? This one is particular sounds over scripted and not authentic at all. It doesn't make me want to watch.

Plus every time I do turn it on its a "pre recorded" show and I've never seen the "special offers too" Courtney speaks of.
Regular Contributor

Re: Please change the QVC live commercial

QVC plus sorry. Lol.
Regular Contributor

I'm ready for a new commercial too. Every time it comes on  my husand comments about the strange pose Courtney is in, or maybe it's the camera angle.  Looks like she is leaning back in a very strange position. LOL

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, that QVC Plusssssss commercial. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree and she looks bow legged

Esteemed Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

I'm ready for a new commercial too. Every time it comes on  my husand comments about the strange pose Courtney is in, or maybe it's the camera angle.  Looks like she is leaning back in a very strange position. LOL

------------------------------------

I was just commenting on Courtney's strange stance yesterday.   I can't tell if she is balancing herself because of her shoes or is she leaning against a white wall.  It certainly is a weird standing position!!!

Honored Contributor

I went Bonkers looking for that top she has on!  Then it dawned on me.....I think have it, I have 3 of them.  That is typical of me.  I recommend it.  It fits great.  The only thing I couldn't find is the the waist.  If it is the peblum (sp) fit then I have it.  I have it in an XL maybe I didn't recognize it for that reason.

Does anyone know for sure?  I called CS and they didn't know.  It's the lace that I love on it.

Also I get every cable station offered and I can't find whatever station they are talking about.  I can get HSN's equivalent but I can't get the QVC on they're talking about?

Respected Contributor

It is NOT good.

Trusted Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

OK, I am feeling REALLY, REALLY awful right now, BUT -

I thought I was the only person who recognized the 'stance' she has in that ad.  It's as though she cannot stand her legs up straight - as if the back of her knees are pained or something - very unattractive.

I thought maybe I wasn't the most unbiased person to comment on this because Courtney is not one of my favorite hosts, but apparently I am in good company!

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Omg if I see Courtney "pitching" QVC live one more time! Lol. Can't they film 2 or 3 and alternate??? This one is particular sounds over scripted and not authentic at all. It doesn't make me want to watch.

Plus every time I do turn it on its a "pre recorded" show and I've never seen the "special offers too" Courtney speaks of.

@MommaNJ629  OMG! I though I was the only one who could not stand this commercial! She drives me nuts the way she keeps repeating herself reading off something.  The way she is standing makes her look so bowlegged.  Is the tight pants? I do not know. Anyways.....it drives me nuts to hear it and I turn it off when that commercial comes on.