Respected Contributor

Re: Please bring back the InsideQ Magazine

@DJs mom wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

QVC insisted on fixing something that wasn’t broken. Guess what? They broke it!! We all loved Inside Q!! Having the heads up on the TSV’s was a real treat for customers.

QVC used to stand for Quality Value & Customer.Quality is gone,Value no longer exists & well you know what happened to the Customer!!

@NicksmomESQ, I thought the "C" in QVC stood for Convenience.

Correct, it was convenience.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom  My mistake I thought it stood for customer. Lol!!  Either way it’s no longer convenient for their customers.

Trusted Contributor

I looked forward to it every month. I pretty much only looked at the TSV’s so the current “Insider” is of NO interest to me.

I felt “special” that I could order TSV’s  early. It seems like that magazine would have increased sales for them. Plus give them a head start in shipping for popular items & shorten up the “in process” time for everyone. Also if you got an item early & really liked it you could order more. Or in my case I would show it to friends who would then order it also. I bet QVC has no idea how much they’ve lost in sales because they changed it.

Honored Contributor

if TSV presales were in the new version, I'd be ok with it.  I have no desire to read about hosts and vendors.  I just want to see upcoming items and TSVs.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

if TSV presales were in the new version, I'd be ok with it.  I have no desire to read about hosts and vendors.  I just want to see upcoming items and TSVs.  

@CalminHeart

There are 3 TSVs that I could find in the latest digital mag.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I too would like to see the magazine come back.  So what if every now and then there were scheduling changes.  I didn't find that to be a big deal.  Very disappointed in Q for doing this.  Please do bring it back.  Start listening to your customers, QVC or have you grown to big be to bothered with that?

Contributor

Totally Agree !!!

@beach-mom wrote:

I miss it too. I enjoyed the welcome article and the other articles throughout. And of course I liked knowing what was coming so I could plan! 

I like looking at things in a "catalogue" fashion. One other site I frequent used to have a brochure with pictures of how to use the items, interviews with people, etc. They stopped for a while. You could see only the particular items listed on one long page - no suggestions on how to place them or use them, etc. A few months after they stopped, they returned to the online brochure format. IDK what happened, but maybe a lot of customers let them know what they liked! Smiley Wink

Well written !!!

Valued Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I say good riddance.  I am not the least interested in reading about the hosts or their families.  The manner in which they handled the distribution of the thing always irked me to no end, establishing two classes of customers, "the haves" and "the have nots".  I refused to participate in their system and am glad it's gone.

I agree with you, @Kachina624.  I didn't appreciate the classification of the "haves" and "have nots". I couldn't understand why these discriminatory practices were allowed.

I'm not sure what was discriminatory about people paying extra for a subscription to a magazine, and, as a result, getting a preview of upcoming TSV's. Those of us who subscribed to the original Insider magazine were obviously happy to pay the price in order to get the TSV previews in advance. (And frankly, I would be delighted to pay and subscribe, again, if I could have the TSV previews each month.)

QVC later did away with charging us for continuing the subscription, and then they also opened it up to anyone who requested to be added to the mailing list, once it became free of charge.  I know there were plenty of glitches in the distrubution, and lots of us (even those of us who had paid to subscribe for years) would fall on and off the mailing list, so we wouldn't receive our copies in the mail.  It certainly didn't seem as personal or discriminatory as "haves," or "have nots," but rather, random and incidental, like a computer glitch. Frustrating? Yes. Preferential? Classist? Biased? No.

Honored Contributor

I flipped through Insider when I received it, and now that we don't, I don't really miss it.  I can look online if I want to.  I skipped past the interviews and articles and the canned questions and answers.  If discontinuing it saves them $$$, which could potentially keep prices down (or God forbid offer free shipping one day) then I'm good with that.

Respected Contributor

Maybe you should give them a chance until they get done working on it.