Contributor

Please bring back the 2 pack of super fluffy Berkshire throws!

Please, please bring back the 2 pack of fluffy Berkshire throws.  I believe that they were 70" long.  The throws were so soft, didn't shed, and washed like a dream.  They were the perfect gift for anyone!!!  How about it?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Please bring back the 2 pack of super fluffy Berkshire throws!

Will NEVER EVER buy these blankets again. Purchased for xmas for myself and a xmas gift for son, they all shed so much that the dust thing in the dryer was overpacked.  Soft yes, cheaply made yes, and they shed like crazy to the point there is no blanket left

Esteemed Contributor

I like the ones from Kohl’s. They are larger and wear well. My cats love them and they are perfect for using in summer and winter. I live in Arizona and they are a perfect blanket. Don’t need much more unless it gets super chilly then I will use two. They run about $15 each and sometimes under $10. 

Contributor

The throws I'm talking about were offered several years ago.  Last year I ordered two of the Bershire fluffy white tipped throws.  They also shed like crazy!  Maybe the fabric was changed. 

Honored Contributor

I could swear I saw those throws somewhere today.  Maybe in the "new today" metchandise?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@2Doods 

H220898

Honored Contributor

@2Doods wrote:

Please, please bring back the 2 pack of fluffy Berkshire throws.  I believe that they were 70" long.  The throws were so soft, didn't shed, and washed like a dream.  They were the perfect gift for anyone!!!  How about it?  

they were on today

but blankets like this are available pretty much everywhere starting now ,  sizing may vary I think 

Respected Contributor

I have bought this type of blanket in Costco and Kohls.  Very reasonably priced.

Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@2Doods wrote:

they were on today

but blankets like this are available pretty much everywhere starting now ,  sizing may vary I think 

True. They're starting to be offered for Christmas gifts etc.