Esteemed Contributor

Please bring back regular legnth blouses for us who are way over all these tunics

Would love to see Susan Graver offer some of her sheer blouses  with the liquid tank top in the old fashion regular legnths rather than all these in tunic legnths . I'm only 5'6"   and don't feel like  wearing so many tunics . I've had to dig out some items from my closet that I've had for years or  that I bought from other vendors like Boden or Anthropologie.  I am so over all these constant tunics and long tops . I feel like I'm swimming in frabric .

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please bring back regular legnth blouses for us who are way over all these tunics

@skatting44 wrote:

Would love to see Susan Graver offer some of her sheer blouses  with the liquid tank top in the old fashion regular legnths rather than all these in tunic legnths . I'm only 5'6"   and don't feel like  wearing so many tunics . I've had to dig out some items from my closet that I've had for years or  that I bought from other vendors like Boden or Anthropologie.  I am so over all these constant tunics and long tops . I feel like I'm swimming in frabric .

Could not agree with you more.  I am only 5’2” and these recent styles are just too much for me.....especially the high low hemlines.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Please bring back regular legnth blouses for us who are way over all these tunics

Totally agree, been saying this for a long time.

Respected Contributor

I agree. I look better in shorter shirts. 

Respected Contributor

I am tall and I hate tunics and long blouses.  I don't care for liquid knit but when Susan did her peachskin fabric many years ago, I had several different styles.  I do love blouses. 

Frequent Contributor

I love Susan's sheer blouses over a matching tank.  I probably own over 20 of these sets that Susan made popular.   I will wear them forever because they are so stylish that they will be "in" for years to come.  They still draw compliments every time I wear them.  So Susan, if you read our posts,   please remember so many of us love these regular length, twin sets.  

Regular Contributor

Yes, Yes, Yes!   I love the sheer blouses with the tank tops, but don't need them down to my knees.  Regular length is so much better.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely agree!  Recetly the SG line offered  a tunic that was 33" long - almost a dress on someone like myself that is barely 5 ft.  There must be a clientele for all these tunics or QVC would not sell them - but how about more variety?

Respected Contributor

I think tunics look good on stick-thin, tall people but if anyone has any sort of a rear that is not flat, tunics can get hung up on them and look like a sloppy mess.  For ladies with a half-moon behind, I think blouses that stop mid-behind are better.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if QVC can send our request to  her for regular length sheer blouses  with the tank  . I love the florals  but some  retro 80's geometrics would be nice too.