Honored Contributor

Please bring back Sachi bags!

I really don't find any other brand to be the equal of the Sachi insulated bags Q used to sell.

Please consider bringing them back, and in the same great quality, not a version in reduced quality. The sets of five for gift giving were wonderful, and I'd like to see some bags slightly bigger as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please bring back Sachi bags!

I'll drink to that! The set of 5 where each came in a box that matched the pattern on the bag, each of which was different and you can fold them up and snap them closed into a large wallet size.(once you get the hang of doing it).  I gave 3 away and still use 2 at least once a week at the grocery store, you can't wear them out. Have had them for several years, one is a black & white pattern the other a purple & pink pattern. One I just gave away a short time ago had a colorful zigzaggy pattern. Used it to take a cold salad to their party and she admired it so told her to keep it, wish I hadn't.  One of the best bargains I ever bought from QVC. I saw some of that brand on the big A but not the same grouping of all 5 in one size w/different patterns.

Esteemed Contributor

Amen!  I have an insulated lunch bag that I love.  It's an olive flannel plaid on the outside, with nifty outside zipper pockets on both sides for storage, so you can use it as a purse/lunch bag.  It's shaped like a medicine bag and cute as all get out, and very functional.

Every time I use it I get compliments.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'll drink to that! The set of 5 where each came in a box that matched the pattern on the bag, each of which was different and you can fold them up and snap them closed into a large wallet size.(once you get the hang of doing it).  I gave 3 away and still use 2 at least once a week at the grocery store, you can't wear them out. Have had them for several years, one is a black & white pattern the other a purple & pink pattern. One I just gave away a short time ago had a colorful zigzaggy pattern. Used it to take a cold salad to their party and she admired it so told her to keep it, wish I hadn't.  One of the best bargains I ever bought from QVC. I saw some of that brand on the big A but not the same grouping of all 5 in one size w/different patterns.

I have given them as gifts as well, and they were well received.

I have a ton of various brands and sizes of insulated totes, and I have to say, none of them (except on very old and very large one that I got at Sam's Club well over a decade ago) have as strong or as effective a lining as the Sachi bags. 

I wish they would come out with a set that was slightly larger with a bigger flat bottom, big enough to just fit two gallons of milk (or the equivalent) in the bottom. 

Temp-tations did insulated bags once, and they were a super wonderful size but the lining inside were paper thin, didn't keep things cold very long, and the linings ripped out very quickly. I wish Temp-taions had partnered with Sachi for those bags, because the size was absolutely perfect, the quality was not!

Esteemed Contributor

I also have, @Mominohio, a TT insulated lunch bag in brown polka dot.  It has a zipper compartment (that you can remove) on the bottom that holds a matching loaf pan, which I often put a cold salad in.  Love that one, too.  Gets many nIce remarks, too!

It's a great little bag - the top portion holds my fruit, utensils, sunscreen, wallet, etc - 

Cogito ergo sum
Occasional Contributor

Please...pretty please...bring back the set of 5. i missed them last year and have been kicking my self ever since. I have given them away as gifts and people just LOVE them. They're a big hit at the grocery stores. I have been asked to get them for friends and am totally out.

Esteemed Contributor

You can google sachi bags and a bunch of sellers come up including Amazon.  Good luck.

Occasional Contributor

I think that the set of  Sachi bags are no longer made. They don't come up anywhere on any search engine. I'm not sure if Sachi exists as a comapny either.. However, there is a TVS in the October Issue of Inside Q that has a 6 bag set made by California Innovations that is available October 18Th that look extremely similar to the sachi ones. The item # to pre order is K46612 and I was able to place an order for 4 sets of them today..  They are such a great gift to give and I was devasted when I missed out last year. I am totally out of them and my friends keep asking me for more. i hope they are as nice as the sachi ones.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kidatheart wrote:

I think that the set of  Sachi bags are no longer made. They don't come up anywhere on any search engine. I'm not sure if Sachi exists as a comapny either.. However, there is a TVS in the October Issue of Inside Q that has a 6 bag set made by California Innovations that is available October 18Th that look extremely similar to the sachi ones. The item # to pre order is K46612 and I was able to place an order for 4 sets of them today..  They are such a great gift to give and I was devasted when I missed out last year. I am totally out of them and my friends keep asking me for more. i hope they are as nice as the sachi ones.

I got mine yesterday and they are really nice.  I don't know how they compare to the Sachi bags (though they seem really similar).  I haven't tried them out yet, but the size of them is perfect!  I'm wondering if I should get more because I was planning to give some to my mom, and now I'm thinking I'd like all of them for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! Took a look and ordered a set, probably wouldn't have known about them if you hadn't posted. I always give my daughter and my sons girlfriends gift cards for Christmas but then always look for a couple of small add on gifts and these are perfect for that.....who doesn't grocery shop.....or carry hot or cold items to family or friends homes and these are perfect for that. Also good for the small (we spend a very limited amount) gift exchange I do w/a few friends.

@kidatheart wrote: