Contributor

Please allow us to search by color name...

especially in the Lori Golstein line.  At this time of the year, when I am searching for gifts, its hard to find go togethers, especially if the giftee doesnt particulaly care for unmatched colors schemes.  I own a closet full of Logo, & even I dont always agree that "anything goes with everything".   Please make it easier for us to locate the specific colors we are searching for in your search function.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Please allow us to search by color name...

Great suggestion.  I hope they make this happen.

QVC Customer Care

@sum1nu wrote:

especially in the Lori Golstein line.  At this time of the year, when I am searching for gifts, its hard to find go togethers, especially if the giftee doesnt particulaly care for unmatched colors schemes.  I own a closet full of Logo, & even I dont always agree that "anything goes with everything".   Please make it easier for us to locate the specific colors we are searching for in your search function.  Thanks

Hi @sum1nu

At this point, our search engine will only allow you to break things down by blues, reds, etc. by using the filters on the left hand side of the screen.  I can certainly pass your suggestion along to our IT team to see if it is maybe something they can incorporate in the future!

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

What is one brands "Strawberry Red", is another brands "Lipstick Red".

The same color can goes by different names, by different companies.

Trusted Contributor

I'm with you on this! It would be so helpful with other brands too like Linea and Halston. Example, Linea has many different whipser knit items in different color ranges and it would be so helpful to be able to find coordinating pieces. It would boost sales for QVC as well. Recently, I was looking at the Composition jacket and Louis mentioned in the video that the sleevelss turtleneck in blue was a coordinate, so I got both. I probably would not have found this on my own.

Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@sum1nu wrote:

Hi @sum1nu

At this point, our search engine will only allow you to break things down by blues, reds, etc. by using the filters on the left hand side of the screen.  I can certainly pass your suggestion along to our IT team to see if it is maybe something they can incorporate in the future!

Barb

Customer Care

Yes, I know the limits to your search engine.  The request was to ask that you IMPROVE your search engine.  Please pass this on to your IT people.  It should not be that hard to do.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I fully agree, @sum1nu.

With the money the Q takes in, there is no reason for them to have such an archaic ordering system. It looks like an elementary school aged kid designed it. For example, I would like to be notified when something on my wait list is marked down. When I made this suggestion I got the same answer you got: "Our search engine does not allow that". Duh, I know that, why not be a little innovative in their on line ordering mechanism? I guess they feel they sell enough product without offering this convenience for the customer. I never watch live now (too busy).

dee

@sum1nu wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@sum1nu wrote:

Hi @sum1nu

Barb

Customer Care

Yes, I know the limits to your search engine.  The request was to ask that you IMPROVE your search engine.  Please pass this on to your IT people.  It should not be that hard to do.  Thanks

Regular Contributor

I agree!  In fact, I've been suggesting this for years and years, but nothing has changed.  Soooo frustrating when you're trying to coordinate outfits etc.  It makes no sense to me why QVC wouldn't make this simple change.  They let you search for silly, made up promotional phrases but not concrete color names that would boost sales??? Go figure.