Valued Contributor

Please add spell-check on these boards...

Spell-check would be a nice feature on these boards. I’m embarrassed when I re-read my posts and find typos. I know I can edit, but sometimes it’s too late, the damage is done. To my fellow qvc posters, please don’t judge. My eyes aren’t what they used to be!!

I think I’ll try typing messages in MS Word, then cutting and pasting to the boards.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please add spell-check on these boards...

I agree!

Respected Contributor

There is Spell-check. It's the ABC with the check under it.

Honored Contributor

We have spell check.  See the ABC in the bar at the top of this panel on the left.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Spell-check would be a nice feature on these boards. I’m embarrassed when I re-read my posts and find typos. I know I can edit, but sometimes it’s too late, the damage is done. To my fellow qvc posters, please don’t judge. My eyes aren’t what they used to be!!

I think I’ll try typing messages in MS Word, then cutting and pasting to the boards.

spellcheck.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
QVC Customer Care

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Hi @Beauty Maven here is were you will find spellcheck. I usually forget to use it but always need to use Woman Wink  ~Kim
spellcheck.PNG

Honored Contributor

not only is there spell check you can edit your posts also.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Well, Lookie there!  Ask and you shall receive!  I knew about the edit feature, but I didn't know about the spell-check.  Thank you!!  Y'all are so smart!!!!!!!!

P.S. I spell-checked this message, but it didn't recognize "Lookie"

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Kim-QVC !!  Makes me wonder, are there other things I don't know about these boards?  Probably, but ...baby steps!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven I'm so glad you initiated this thread.  Being new here,  I hadn't noticed that ABC check either.  Now, there's no excuse, not to use it.  I'm sure this is only one of many things, I've also missed.  Time will tell.