Regular Contributor

Please a vegan line, There are good ones out there!

I said it before and I have to say it again..

I was out with a friend who had a gorgeous bag, .. it was Pixie I think and she had another bag I loved another day and it was   mat and nat, I am pretty sure I got those names right, they are really well done and good looking.

So there are great faux leather lines out there.

I like to look at handbags and would like to have the faux option as well..you do the coats now its time for handbags.. and more shoes too!

oh while I am here, flex pay everyday..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Please a vegan line, There are good ones out there!

Go to Sole Society and look at the zypa Satchel.

Valued Contributor

@darlight  I agree. And you are probably talking about Pixie Mood. I like their cork bags and their midnight blue color is beautiful. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

i still have to chuckle whenever i hear about vegan handbags.  you say vegan, i say plastic. lets call it what it is folks.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

i still have to chuckle whenever i hear about vegan handbags.  you say vegan, i say plastic. lets call it what it is folks.

@kittyloo

I too hate the feel and look of plastic.  However, while at Homegoods/TJ Max combo 

store, I picked up a bag that had all the compartment I wanted.  The hang tag was partially covered by another tag and all I saw was “ leather “

Bought it and later as I was filling the different sections, I read the whole tag: vegan.  I could not believe my eyes !  That bag did NOT look like plastic nor feel like it...unbelievable.  Have gotten a lot of compliments on it and when I tell them it’s vegan, they want to feel it.

Maybe all vegan is not created equal.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jlkz  i totally agree with you that not all vegan are created equally. i have been out looking as well, and occasionally i have to check the tag to see if its real leather or not. 

i just have a hard time paying the "leather price" when its not leather.

i haven't taken a bite of the apple yet..... who knows maybe one day i will. that days not here yet tho

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo

The price was right or it wouldn’t have gone into my cart, lol !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill