Frequent Contributor

Please, a hot dog that is NOT all beef.

I am a hot dog lover and do enjoy the Kansas Steak Co. hot dogs.  However, I wish QVC would offer a hot dog that is not always pure beef. I prefer a hot dog made with pork.  It would be nice to have a choice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please, a hot dog that is NOT all beef.

QVC is the last place I would think of buying something like hot dogs!  There are so many other places that sell quality food items I'm sure it's not hard to find all kinds of hot dogs online.

Respected Contributor

The supermarkets carry so many hot dogs made with different meats.  Go there and I am sure you will find what you want.

Trusted Contributor

I read so many posts like this as if QVC is the only place in the entire world to shop.  If they don't have it, as others have said there are so many other options. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Southern Classy - I don't know why it seems so difficult for people to realize that this is the SUGGESTION BOX and you're simply proposing an idea for a product you'd like to see here at the Q. Hopefully, one of the moderators will pass your feedback along to the appropriate person/group.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't understand why anyone would order any food from any shopping network.  

Respected Contributor

Go to the grocery store. They are flooded with pork hot dogs.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you "loriQVC".  Who would believe that I make a suggestion and get attacked. over a hotdog.

Esteemed Contributor

@Southern Classy  Wouldn’t that be a sausage?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

Thank you "loriQVC".  Who would believe that I make a suggestion and get attacked. over a hotdog.

@Southern Classy- LOL.  I'd believe it.  You can get attacked for just about anything; even something as simple as making a request to the PTB at the Q.

I never understand why people have to question anyone who buys food from QVC.  I do and I have some things on auto-delivery.  My money, my choice!