Respected Contributor

Re: Please Stop Yelling, Hollering and Trying to talk over Each Other

@My4grands 

"So agree not enjoyable at all to watch anymore!! What happened to the good ole days of Lisa Robertson? Shawn and Jane among others don't make enjoyable shows @ all!!"

I agree with you.  I miss Lisa Robertson and Lisa Mason.  They were so calm in comparison to some of the hosts now on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I get tired of all the personal stories like movies they like, songs, trips, kids, weddings etc that I have no interest in.  I cannot watch hyper Jane at all.

Occasional Visitor

Agree...just had to stop watching Sat. morning Q...low and behold Alberti and Jen dancing onto set...yikes...how awful these two are to watch...I miss washing QVC...so many shows are unwatchable, especially Alberti with anyone and even just himself now...I use to like watching him...yikes...somehow they seem to be on uppers...others are wonderful as usual..but these two plus Rick and "unstable talk Jane" are disturbing to watch and listing to..oh, and "jumping into the air" really???  Not cute.  Please go back to just describing the products...be more like David, Pat and Dan, Carolyn and a bunch of others there ...please...I miss watching QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Also quit saying, under 50.00 when it is 49.99.  You know with s&H and tax it's going to be more.  Even just saying under a certain cost, by one penny.

New Contributor

Thank you!!!   I have stopped watching the Saturday morning "Jump Start" show because Kerstin talks so loud and talks over everyone on the show.  When Jennifer & Kerstin are together it is terrible it's like they are competing with one another.  

Respected Contributor

I was going to watch Susan Graver’s finale, but it was impossible with Susan and Jane T talking over each other.  Beth Chandler was there also chiming in ..too distracting and annoying to buy anything.

Occasional Contributor

Are the hosts (Jane) and Graver getting paid by the word? Do they ever take a breathe? They are talking over each other, and not giving a complete description of what they are supposed to be selling. What is the difference between regular and petite length???? Geez Louise they are giving me a headache. Will not watch those two anymore.
Occasional Contributor

They are manic.