Regular Contributor

Re: Please STOP the duo host shows!

@Kachina624 You can stop buying from QVC, that's what I have done.

Honored Contributor

@annie57    It wasn't me that was complaining.  I just don't watch the hosts that annoy me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@layla2450 

What really makes me laugh is the video of the plain little ladies in Morocco, gathering argan nuts, then breaking them open, then processing them so the beautiful American (rich) former swimsuit model can make a ton of money!

Respected Contributor

@layla2450 

That claim is perfectly true ( 70 YO who looks 40..)

Because I know some 40YO's who look 70!!! ( Ba Dump!!!)

NO amount of Josie oil or Wen hair axle grease will EVER make a difference in those cases....

Walking ads on why NOT to smoke.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@floridagal46 

I don't care for the multi-hosts either, so don't watch ...BUT....

You may want to check out the thread about Are You a "Best QVC Customer" on one of the forum threads today..

Evidently there are customers on Q who buy hundreds of items per year...and are still doing so...so maybe WE are wrong becuase the new programming annoys us, and Q is doing it right?

I just thank goodness we have SO many other places to shop....because when I hear the nuttery and crackpottery that passes for presentations today, I can't get to the remote fast enough..

NOTE:  to QVC, a "Best Customer" makes 20 or more purchases per yearon QVC, and 10 or more on HSN.!!!!

Who knew???

Super Contributor

And where is that 70 year old that looks 40. She didn't take a picture of her or any other morroccan lady who has been using argon since she was little.
New Contributor

I agree with you. Why do they have a Model during the show shopping? You only see Jane's feet and Courtney's once in a while. But really Jane needs to stop trying to act 30 years younger. It's getting kinda old, and when she's with David that's all you hear is Honey I bet he really hates that but can't say anything about it. So Courtney keep buttering up and maybe you will get all of her time slots. But stop with the duo acts at least not for 4-5 hours at a time. 

Contributor

I don't mind Jane at all- she knows how to sell product.
Courtney adds no value unfortunately and it was a little bit of a train wreck this evening. They all ended up talking over the product presenters a lot.
They should promote Vanessa - I saw her today and she was very professional and detailed. Maybe Courtney can learn from her. Again, she is a very pretty woman but she not a formidable partner with anyone.
Occasional Contributor

I am not a fan of the duo hosts either as I find it very distracting and the poor vendors often don't get any time to present the items which is what I'm really interested in. That said, I do enjoy shopping on the QVC app. I don't feel I miss anything and no hosts to listen to unless I choose to. I find I'm buying much less too. 

New Contributor

I agree!! Jane acts like Courtney's Mother Or Grandmother. NOT a good match. Jane wants to do all the talking so rude. Watched Courtney alone and she did Great!!