Frequent Contributor

Please STOP the duo host shows!

I will be turning off QVC! There is no need for two people to host anything! Worst offenders are shoe shopping. They are acting STUPID and talk about everthing BUT what they should be selling. J and C are out of control for the whole show! Amy is off the wall also. All the half tuck ****** you can see what it might look like on a normal person. Shawn with the glassed is STUPID! If she needs glasses go get some pronto!

It does not matter any more to me because I am out of here, but I can't be the only one who feels this way.  Will miss Josie products but that is life!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please STOP the duo host shows!

Sounds like the best thing for you is what you said - you're out of here.

I can't imagine getting so wound up about a shopping channel or whichever hosts are on, that you need to shout (all caps) and calling them STUPID.  (If they were, they wouldn't be on-air hosts.)

Find another retailer that suits you better.  And remember to breathe.  Best of luck.

Honored Contributor

Please STOP THE THREADS about duo host shows!!!! 

We are customers and can't do a darn thing about them.  Contact QVC management. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Some of the hosts act silly and unprofessional, that is a fact. I just turn the channel, which is what most people are doing these days, and I don't think that is what QVC really wants for there bottom line! 

Respected Contributor

Someone "glassed" Shawn?  (Thud!)

And while we're at it, what's wrong with glasses?  I couldn't find the forum without them.Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@floridagal46 wrote:

I will be turning off QVC! There is no need for two people to host anything! Worst offenders are shoe shopping. They are acting STUPID and talk about everthing BUT what they should be selling. J and C are out of control for the whole show! Amy is off the wall also. All the half tuck ****** you can see what it might look like on a normal person. Shawn with the glassed is STUPID! If she needs glasses go get some pronto!

It does not matter any more to me because I am out of here, but I can't be the only one who feels this way.  Will miss Josie products but that is life!

You are not the only one but one of the very few that seem to watch seeing negativity in things that actually the majority do not see!!

Good choice to stop watching if everything bothers you!!!

Honored Contributor

@floridagal46 

Wow.  Sorry this has thrown you into such a tizzy! 

It's a shopping channel.

I can't imagine how you'd even begin to handle something serious.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@floridagal46  - Even if you stop watching, you still can order the Josie products.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Yeah but then she wouldn't get to see Josies's latest prom dress or nightgown!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Yeah but then she wouldn't get to see Josies's latest prom dress or nightgown!

Or see her cleavage. She also wouldn't be able to hear her false claims or hear about the 70 year old French woman who looked 40.