Super Contributor

@pupwhipped ,  It was said by David himself that they have been friends for such a long time, that they even yell Honey to each other off camera.  That would be if one of them wants to know if the other one is in.  Neither one of them mind it at all and I think it is funny.  

Respected Contributor
@BirkiLady I noticed Jane referred to David as "my friend" a couple days after the Halloween Show. Hopefully moderators on the boards reported the complaints to management and Jane was reprimanded.
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever   Smiley Very Happy  Thanks for the info! Sometimes our comments do get back to the powers-that-be.

Even though I don't watch programming, I do watch the videos and Jane has been way out of line lately.

"My friend" is much more appropriate for every work environment. Confident David (and all other QVC employees on set) are much more confortable as well. She's has no boundaries! I'm glad someone at QVC finally put a stop to her verbal assaults.    

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't she always referred to the guy Mark (whatever his name is) as her TV husband? Which would you prefer----TV husband or Honey? lol

Contributor

I really enjoyed David and Jane together and really didn't care if he called her Janey or she called him honey because they are great friends and do not get to work together often. Folks just because one workplace is one way does not mean others are the same you can not compare. I get called sweet names going through a dang drive thru window at a foodplace and it puts a smile on my place beleive it or not. Jane also calls women honey it is not just for David.Why does everything need complaining about these days? In a world that is crazy from Covid 19, people homeless, children starving, and more how about enjoy people who enjoy each other as friends who have love and respect for one another. You do not have to watch you can always turn the channel it is not hard or shop online I watch many things on QVC I do not care for but I ain't going to complain about it because there are other things in the world which are more important than two host on a shopping channel calling each other honey, Janey, etc....

Respected Contributor
Jane used to be very sweet and innocent. Watched her host Yves Rocher cosmetics... Now she has turned into an egomaniac.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Jane used to be very sweet and innocent. Watched her host Yves Rocher cosmetics... Now she has turned into an egomaniac.

You seem to enjoy calling people names. How sad

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Didn't she always referred to the guy Mark (whatever his name is) as her TV husband? Which would you prefer----TV husband or Honey? lol

@Sage04  

Is either one necessary? She has a husband/honey at home, doesn't she?

It sounds like a teeny-bopper (of 50 years ago) trying too hard to be popular -  and that never worked for them either. It was the quickest way to be ignored by the rest of the teens.    

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Strangely, I never see complaints about annoying, unprofessional behavior by hosts at HSN. 

@Kachina624   THat is because they don't act like that.  My guess JT wouldn't last over there. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's changed also, and I think it might be a mid-life crisis. It's obvious she "competes" with Courtney. And she's trying to keep up with the young ones, who've taken over Fashion Nite. Didn't she recently get into her 60's. She's acting like a teen ager now. 

Have you seen her when they play her favorite song?  And it appears she's not going to allow anyone to get over her. Poor Courtney has to struggle to keep up with her. After watching her, I just am puzzled and wonder what she will do next. 

I can only imagine what her husband puts up with her "changes."