Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,338
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

EVERYTHING QVC sells from now to Christmas, no matter what department, needs to be covered in Sherpa.

 

From Mark Charles set of four snips....to ALL the sets of pajamas ( even if they're already made of Sherpa..), every shoe and winter boot, all the HALO Bolts, and all the food items, no exceptions...ALL of Valerie Parr Hill's glittery color morphing stuff too!!!!

 

Well...one exception. Josie Maran products...too much grease to get near that Sherpa.

 

Sherpa bedding, socks, pillows,pajamas, towels, headbands, toothbrushes, and EVERYTHING Temptations makes. Throw out those wire baskets and cover the stuff in Sherpa.

 

Sherpa Christmas Trees, pot holders and brassieres.....

 

And come on QVC...use any leftover Sherpa as packaging material.

 

You can NEVER have enough Sherpa..."It looks like MONEY!!!!"

 

Just ask the hosts. They are "obsessed" with it!!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,048
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

LOL.  More SHERPA, right.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,801
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!


@Othereeeen wrote:

EVERYTHING QVC sells from now to Christmas, no matter what department, needs to be covered in Sherpa.

 

From Mark Charles set of four snips....to ALL the sets of pajamas ( even if they're already made of Sherpa..), every shoe and winter boot, all the HALO Bolts, and all the food items, no exceptions...ALL of Valerie Parr Hill's glittery color morphing stuff too!!!!

 

Well...one exception. Josie Maran products...too much grease to get near that Sherpa.

 

Sherpa bedding, socks, pillows,pajamas, towels, headbands, toothbrushes, and EVERYTHING Temptations makes. Throw out those wire baskets and cover the stuff in Sherpa.

 

Sherpa Christmas Trees, pot holders and brassieres.....

 

And come on QVC...use any leftover Sherpa as packaging material.

 

You can NEVER have enough Sherpa..."It looks like MONEY!!!!"

 

Just ask the hosts. They are "obsessed" with it!!!


@Othereeeen , You're funny, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor
Posts: 21
Registered: ‎03-11-2022

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

The handbag/tote from Bumblebella was the ugliest thing i have seen. I would never carry a bag that looks like shag carpet.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,801
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!


@TamaraLynn wrote:

The handbag/tote from Bumblebella was the ugliest thing i have seen. I would never carry a bag that looks like shag carpet.


@TamaraLynn , Oh how many sherpas must we sacrifice before we stop this madness !  😂😂😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 61,637
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

@Othereeeen    I dearly hope your plea is tongue-in-cheek because I hate the stuff.  OUT WITH THE SHERPA!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,338
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

@TamaraLynn 

 

That bag was the last straw...I saw it right before midnight last night...

 

And the woman showing it looked like a clown.....Bosoms falling out ( the cameraman SO wanted to "get the shot" and always stopped just short)..that ridiculous jacket that looked like she JUST made it over the barbed wire fence trying to outrun the bull, what a get up..

 

Maybe it was a H-ween costume? Trying to look like a 13 year old Valley girl?

 

Even Shawn could barely get enthused!!!

 

That bag would be cute....for a five year old, dressed in Mommie's shoes five sizes too big and a one inch wide smear of lipstick....

 

That was the last Sherpa straw for me!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,619
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!


@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen    I dearly hope your plea is tongue-in-cheek because I hate the stuff.  OUT WITH THE SHERPA!


@Kachina624 

@Othereeeen 

 

Funny and true story.  Last night I was inspired to go through more winter stuff.  Pack up 3 sherpa oversize tops that I bought last year to donate.  

 

One of my worst purchase decisions ever.  No place to put them, felt like a teddy bear, Never will buy anything sherpa again. (except the real thing in Uggs)

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,278
Registered: ‎01-04-2014

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

Then I guess you may want to also shop at :

 

LLBean, Land's End, J.Crew, Kohl's, Gap, Old Navy, Aeropostale, Banana Republic, H&M, Soft Surrounding, Loft, Abercrombie & Fitch, Cabela's, Macy's, Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, BJ's, Ross, TJMaxx, Marshall's, Nordstrom, Target, HSN, heck...any store at a mall. 

It's a trend. A trend that has increased and I suspect will be with us for some time. 

Everything goes in cycles.

 

Sherpa bags are nothing new. They can easily be found.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,338
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Please QVC we need more SHERPA!!!

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308 

 

I agree. I was in Walmart grocery shopping this past weekend, and you have to walk from the pet food area past the clothing area to the rest of the grocery part of the store,and it looked like a Sherpa explosion in there.

 

UGG LEE!!!!

 

 

Like you said...this year's trend. Next year it'll be something else.

 

And if the "something else" is ugly and ridiculous, QVC will have it on every show.

 

Something like...say...old person gum shoes with 3 inch orthopedic soles with hook and loop closures maybe? 

 

Funny thing is, I see Sherpa stuff on the racks and on the tube, but never see anyone wearing it!!!