Honored Contributor

Re: Please QVC listen to us.

Judging from this and some other posts, I think most people disagree with the OP's assessment.  Rick is such a fun host!  Wish I could have seen him with Valerie.  I always try to catch his shows!

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Please QVC don't let Rick do Valerie's shows.  He adds nothing to the product.  He is rattling on and Valerie even gave a strange look a minute ago when he was talking about the Candle Holders.  I think you put him there for the comedy effect.  But I really enjoy when other hosts give really good ideas of what to do with the item for sale besides Valerie.  Please don't get me wrong, I like Rick, but not in decorating with Valerie.

The bottom line is sales, which were probably good the last time that they were paired together. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the problem with using the collective "us". I respect everyone's right to have an opinion, whether I agree with it or not, and respect their right to speak about it. However, one should not presume to speak for everyone because not everyone shares that sentiment. 

I will speak for myself and inform QVC that I personally love seeing Rick hosting with Valerie. I think that Valerie's soft spoken, gentle persona brings Rick's high energy down a notch and that Rick's energy and enthusiasm brings out a light hearted, playful energy in Valerie. I love watching these two together. An unlikely pairing it is,but in my personal opinion, they are perfect together. 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Rick so much and Valerie and Rick are Wonderful together. I commented on another thread, he seems to bring out a lovely spirit in Valerie. She is usually so soft spoken. It's refreshing to see and brings excitement to the upcoming Holiday Season. My favorite time of year. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind toward a QVC host

Respected Contributor

To me,  Rick is a "QVC classic".  I would really miss him if he were not around!

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle Sorry, I disagree with you completely.  I LOVE them together.

Respected Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed the show today.

Esteemed Contributor

OP, To me, Rick's the only reason that was watchable. 

And count me as another one who is sensitive to an individual viewpoint expressed as we or us.

Esteemed Contributor

If someone is keeping score on behalf of Us, I cast my vote for future pairings of Rick and Valerie.  It was a terrifically entertaining and enjoyable show.