Respected Contributor

Please QVC don't let Rick do Valerie's shows.  He adds nothing to the product.  He is rattling on and Valerie even gave a strange look a minute ago when he was talking about the Candle Holders.  I think you put him there for the comedy effect.  But I really enjoy when other hosts give really good ideas of what to do with the item for sale besides Valerie.  Please don't get me wrong, I like Rick, but not in decorating with Valerie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please QVC listen to us.

Who is "us?"  Rick seems as capable as any other host.

Valued Contributor

Rick brings a childlike wonder to Valeris’s shows. He seems genuinely excited about the products and the upcoming holidays. It’s definitely a different dynamic than any other host has with Valerie, but it’s a good one.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle Kindly do not include ME in your "us."  You speak only for yourself. I enjoy Rick.

Respected Contributor

I like Rick a lot! But I don't do Holiday shopping in October!

Honored Contributor

I like Rick.  Watched a portion of Valeries show.  They looked to be getting along fine.

Esteemed Contributor

Rick is a hoot. His excitement is charming. I thought the show was entertaining. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle   I don't concur with you about this pairing.  I watched them today, and the other time this year when Valerie first presented with Rick and enjoyed them.  

Other viewers had positive  reactions to their original joint appearance, if I recall correctly.

So not all of us are in agreement with you.

Valued Contributor

I very rarely, if ever, comment on a host or vendor but feel I must at this time.  While Rick can, at times, become extremely 'animated,' he did a wonderful job with Valerie.  He was more subdued and let Valerie present the information.  I thoroughy enjoyed the presentation.  Kudos, Rick.  By the way, you are free to give your opinion but please do NOT include US as not all of us feel as you do.   docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

I just wrote my impression of Rick and Valerie on another thread!  I enjoyed that show.  Rick was less hyper and more prepared!!  And they worked well together...