Trusted Contributor

The website photos of fashion tops or dresses often are presented with models' long hair covering the details of the item.  I was scrolling through a couple of H by Halston v-neck tops this morning and there are several of them.  The customer wants to see all the details of the item and many times the shoulder details are covered by long hair.

Trusted Contributor

I dislike hi-low hems, and often the models arms are at their sides in the still photos, so as to "hide" the hem details.  I need to check the other views or the video to see what the hem length is in the back of the top.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I have complained several times about the models hair hanging over the shoulders and sometimes the designs of the tops they are showing, but to no avail.  

The reason they have to keep pulling down the sides and back of the tops is because the stylists put them too small of a size.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Yes - And also they were showing a sleeveless top and the model had a jacket over the top. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree, & also think it would be nice to see the back of each garment, for more than a split second.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have complained several times about the models hair hanging over the shoulders and sometimes the designs of the tops they are showing, but to no avail.  

The reason they have to keep pulling down the sides and back of the tops is because the stylists put them too small of a size.

yeah, one time this gal came out modeling a sweater didn't know it was one of those cold shoulder things she finally moved one side of that great mop and I took finger off the phone, then, she turned around and the other shoulder was cut out to boot.

Receiver down.

think they're showcasing themselves more then the clothes.

I'm not interested in sexy women LOL take that to the clubs. I

don't even look at their faces half the time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Move Your Hair

[ Edited ]

I have to wonder just how skilled or professional some of the Q models are. I often see the models without their hair done. I always thought the models were supposed to move and show the clothes from every angle, I don't know how many times I've heard a host or vendor ask a model to move and show the clothes.Also, why not have  a model with short hair do the jewelry shows so they don't have to keep moving their very long hair behind their ears or off their necklines to show the jewelry. Or a least they could wear their hair up for a jewelry show. It's just. so distracting.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'd love to see those earrings............models should wear their hair in an up-do style.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Maybe they should all shave their heads?  Better yet use plastic mannequins.