Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Re: Please Improve your shipping times and methods

@Kachina624 wrote:

Amazon got special deals with the USPS and UPS that no other retailer was able to get which gives them an edge.  However, the are definitely slipping.  I get nothing in 2 days as a Prime member. 

Because it depends on the seller and where it's being shipped from, not Amazon.  Any time we order from Amazon we get it actually TOO fast.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Improve your shipping times and methods

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ColoradoKate wrote:
QVC, your shipping methods really NEED improvement. I ordered a pair of sunglasses on May 19th and they haven't shipped yet. Ordered a total gym a few days ago and it shipped within 2 days of ordering. This has NOTHING to do with covid 19. Seriously, how difficult can it be for your QVC team or automated machines, which ever you use, to get a pair of sunglasses in the mail???? And I never was even offered the option of choosing a shipping method upgrade.

@ColoradoKate    Do you have an inside connection in the warehouse who told you this item was not delayed by a shipping or manufacturing holdup as it came from overseas?  Covid is still seriously affecting international commerce and will for sometime to come. 

This issue has been going on WAY before Covid.  They should stop plucking on that note.....