Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Improve your shipping times and methods

I placed an order with QVC on May 25 and received it on May 29. I have not experienced any problems with their shipping.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm surprised to read some of the delays in shipping or processing as for some reason I'm getting things quickly.

Today, I had a Q box delivered on a Sunday.  This is not the first time either - a few weeks ago a box was delivered from HSN.

Perhaps its I'm in no hurry for anything or what I order comes out of a NC warehouse and I'm in FL.

Of course, I can't say the same for about 5 months ago!

Some of my items from many retailers toured the country and have travelled more places than me!!!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC shipping is horrible.....I am buying elsewhere now...

Ordered a birdbath and windspinner from Amazon yesterday,,,they are coming tomorrow....

Ordered dress pants, 3 Henleys for Hubby, and 2 pairs of Sketchers from Kohl's on Thurday....all shipped and coming UPS on wed

Respected Contributor

My fashion orders ($3.50 shipping) from QVC take a very long time just to be processed-- generally transfered ro USPS then it is a turtle versus turtle race. Any that come through UPS (higher shipping usually-$5.+) come ' lickety -split ' /are easily tracked / have a 'follow' your delivery map /the delivery person rings the doorbell and places the object where it cannot be seen from street.

The Prime delivery I find pretty much as advertised with great CS if a problem . Anything Fed X is iffy and tracking I find crazy. I don't think QVC uses Fed X.  Of course I do live in a large city .

New Contributor

I am so sick of the covid excuse for everything! I order from many, many other sources and all of their shipping is free, and I get things very quickly. Even during covid, yes, gasp! Covid is no longer new, they should have adapted by now. To expect to still charge for shipping and then have the worst shipping in the industry is ridiculous!

Valued Contributor

Your business will suffer if shipping does not improve.Please look into the problem!

Valued Contributor

@bgevan wrote:

Things I ordered last Sunday are still in the preparing to ship status,  

I should have gotten them by now.

Ginger

I received an email this morning stating one of my orders will be delayed and how they are trying to do their best with shipping.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a cute summer dress from Macy’s last week on sale for $24.99 with free shipping. Received it in 3 days! Manufacturing and shipping seems to be working just fine for many retailers.
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@bgevan You ordered last Sunday and expected them today? Get serious.

That is because shpping has not been bumped up.  If you go with the 3.50 defaulted shipping method this is the result.  This is why I use the SECOND choice in shipping located on the check out page.  It's UPS all they way NOT handed off to the post office, it ships out the next day and I get it in two days.  Yes, it costs me 13.50 instead of 3.50 but I'm a serious buyer and I don't want to have to baby sit my orders.  Yes, baby sit because these poor new people that don't know have to keep checking to see what's going on with their orders.  That's having to baby sit them.  I think the extra money for shipping and it gets divided up on the easy pay so a few dollars extra to ensure the truck pulls up and I get my stuff is worth it. 

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@bgevan You ordered last Sunday and expected them today? Get serious.

If QVC expects to compete with the likes of Amazon, Walmart, Target, and other major retailers they'd better get their shipping times comparable.  

Especially if they want to attract the younger shoppers, who are used to getting orders in a day or two.  

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!