Respected Contributor

Please Hosts...Tell us the sizes you are in!!!

[ Edited ]

Last night...watching Shawn present the new Cuddle Duds maxi, (Kourtney had shown it the night before and I think she at least told us she was in the petite)...

I ordered my normal size, and petite, but I can sometimes be xs or s in dresses, 2/4...when Shawn, or any of the hosts, says the size she's in I can sometimes figure how it will fall on me and my body type judging from them.

Waited and waited and waited for Shawn to tell me what size she was in...she mentioned what size Jackie was wearing, and then proceeded to tell us she was in the Coral. Well ok...I can SEE that...what size?!  Then she went on to one of those ridiculous scenarios of "were boarding a plane, we're going to Figi in this, blah blah" ...for 5 minutes...but...no sizing. The ONE thing that will actually HELP customers click that BUY button omitted.

Please hosts...it's always touch and go...some do it, some don't...some do it sometimes, then other times they don't. We can never count on it.  Of course I do ALWAYS check garment measurements, however I love when the hosts, particular ones with similar sizing and body types as myself give me the visual and their sizing...it helps me know how it will fit me, regardless of what the measurements say.

Please Q...make it a must. We've only ever asked like.....forever!

ps. It would also help if when it's a letter size to tell us your numeric dress size, like I'm in the S and I'm a 4/6. Because not all letter sizing is created equal.

Maybe it's a HR thing for the job...not being forced to say your size on tv if you don't want to. I don't know.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Hosts...Tell us the sizes you are in!!!

Absolutely helpful to know the sizes worn by models and hosts.  The size charts can be bewildering, and sometimes wrong.

Honored Contributor

Yikes, that all the host tell us, I hear it all the time.

Dont you know they all wear and XXXXXS? Woman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Yikes, that all the host tell us, I hear it all the time.

Dont you know they all wear and XXXXXS? Woman Frustrated

Jane must have said a half dozen times that she was a petite small in the Today's Special! Courtney is always saying she is in an x-small...

Somehow I found it hard to believe Jane was in a small last night or any night..

Honored Contributor

@societylady For years Jane would blather on about being an XS. She hasn't even been a small in a long, long time. Who is she kidding?

Respected Contributor

Yes, absolutely tell us what size the host is wearing. Then we can accuse her of lying about it. 🙃

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

ITA! I find it very helpful to know what sizes EVERYONE on stage is wearing- models AND hosts.

I appreciate the hosts that usually do give their sizes, like Carolyn, Pat, and Jayne. There may be others too.

I also agree with giving us as much information as possible, particularly when it comes to colors. I want to know what shade of red, green, or blue it is. 

And the hypothetical "stories" are getting to be a bit much. I think Isaac and Shawn started these. Truth is I'm not going to be wearing this while sipping cocktails on the Riviera ; I'm going to be wearing it for work, running to the grocery store and other places after, and dashing home to make dinner- in normal times of course! Actually- maybe some of you WILL be sipping cocktails on the Riviera!Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

What would be even more helpful is telling us their height, weight and then the size they are wearing.   That'll  never happen though.  Of course lying might be involved 

Valued Contributor

I've often wondered how OVC allows her (Jane) to get away with lying about the size she's wearing.  If she's a xs or s, I must be a minus something.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junebug54 wrote:

What would be even more helpful is telling us their height, weight and then the size they are wearing.   That'll  never happen though.  Of course lying might be involved 

This information would actually help a lot. I like when I read reviews and the reviewer gives out this information...chest, hips, height, weight, etc. With Covid there aren't as many models as before and I always would go by the size Bonnie was wearing especially in pants. Today I heard Pat say that she was wearing a Medium and that was helpful.