Honored Contributor

Please. Denim & Co. Pull-on Pants With Side Pockets in extended sizes

Please. Please. Please. Could we get Denim & Co. Pull-on Pants With Side Pockets in extended sizes of 4X and 5X.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please. Denim & Co. Pull-on Pants With Side Pockets in extended sizes

Gary Goban has a Facebook page and is really good about answering folks

I'd go to him directly.

Type in Gary Goben QVC take U to his website. You'll see other women that have asked him for what they like to see, also.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D: I've heard Gary mention many times there will be a steady increase of items in the 4x-5x size range. It's very likely your wish will be granted. He seems to be very open to suggestions.  

Frequent Contributor

What a wonderful idea!  I hope Gary reads your post.  My daughter wears a 4xl and has to pay 3 times the amount that the side pocket pants costs  to get good looking pants and jeans.  I cannot think of a better idea than Denim & Co offering the extended sizes in pants since they have ventured in to offering the larger sizes in tops.  Thanks for coming up with this idea!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I never thought it was fair for women to spend more on there clothing because they wear these plus size clothing. I think it is a wonderful idea to have sizes for everyone. 

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I never thought it was fair for women to spend more on there clothing because they wear these plus size clothing. I think it is a wonderful idea to have sizes for everyone. 

I never thought it was fair, either.  Because they sure don't LOWER the price for Petite sizes!

Respected Contributor

@apple1964  @DottieBlue 

I agree with both of you! I'm a plus-size, and think it's ridiculous that I have to sometimes pay more for clothes. As many of us as are out there, I think the quantities sold would more than compensate for the extra material, etc.

BUT, if plus-sizes must pay more, then petites should definitely pay less!

Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@apple1964  @DottieBlue 

I agree with both of you! I'm a plus-size, and think it's ridiculous that I have to sometimes pay more for clothes. As many of us as are out there, I think the quantities sold would more than compensate for the extra material, etc.

BUT, if plus-sizes must pay more, then petites should definitely pay less!

Good point! Well put!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a 1X and it just irks the heck out of me that I have to pay more at LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, etc. Consequently the TV channels get most of my money.  1X uses the same amount of fabric as a men's XL.  We are down to Walmart and two women's stores in this town, the only shoe store is for close-outs.  We have lost Penney's, Sears, Yonkers and now Shopko.