Contributor

Please Bring back 14kt gold Charms

[ Edited ]

QVC used to have a lot of 14kt Gold charms in stock now they have all disapeared. Many of us are trying to build charm bracelets as they are the fashion now. Can you please bring some back in stock...bought the 14kt bracelet from the Q and now no charms to purchase. I realize gold has gone up however we would still be willing to pay the price for 14kt yellow gold charms. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Bring back 14kt gold Charms

@ILLINOIS GIRL wrote:

QVC used to have a lot of 14kt Gold charms in stock now they have all disapeared. Many of us are trying to build charm bracelets as they are the fashion now. Can you please bring some back in stock...bought the 14kt bracelet from the Q and now no charms to purchase. I realize gold has gone up however we would still be willing to pay the price for 14kt yellow gold charms. Thanks!

@ILLINOIS GIRL  , I wish you were my neighbor, because I bought enough charms back in the day for a great bracelet. I don't  wear yellow gold anymore and I'm thinking of selling the bracelet.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL I know they are not 14k, but I have worn several of the gold tone Joan Rivers charms on my 14k chains.  I don’t know how they would hold up with the wear a bracelet would give them, but on the necklaces, I think no one realizes the difference.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 : Maybe you could give OP enough general info that she could find you and your bracelet on Etsy or FB? That could be a win win for you both.

Honored Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL 

I have 3 charm bracelets full of unique (many 3D) charms in 14K that I bought at great prices on Ebay.

Take a look there!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Wish I could see it can you post a picture?