Super Contributor

Re: Please Bring Sub Categories in Fashion and Beauty

So ... I left home for a couple of hours and ... Add Tag is gone?  Now we can't Tag posts ... ?

Super Contributor

And now suddenly, after checking 6 threads, the Add Tag button is back ??? I'm going to go read a book, and think about all the lovely clothes I already own, because buying here is just too hard Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

This is too time consuming trying to find the forum you wish to read.  It is very important that the subcategories for the different forums are brought back.  

It is like a maze.  It is most frustrating .People can't even find the information they wish to read. 

Valued Contributor

Ditto Ditto Ditto

This is awful

Frequent Contributor

Please bring back the BARE MINERALS sub forum!!!!

Super Contributor

I HIGHLY suggest that there be a link on the Main Designer Pages (ie WEN, Linea, Pollack, Ripka, Maran, etc) that takes you directly to the various forums.  You wont have to have it on the Main Forum category list to clutter things up, & it will make sure that customers see the items & when the next shows are before they go to the sub-forum.

I thought QVC= Quality Value & CONVENIENCE!  Not having the sub forums is not conducive to convenience.  Just saying it would be a win win for QVC & the customers.  

Trusted Contributor

Bring back the LINEA FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!