Contributor

Please Bring Back AM Style With All Fashion!!

I don't know what happened to AM Style. I used to like it and I know there was the occasional beauty product or accessory and obviously if it was a tsv they would be heavy on beauty products but for me it's just boring when it's not fashion so I am turning it off more and more. In the UK they have a whole channel devoted to QVC Fashion. That would be good to do here.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Bring Back AM Style With All Fashion!!

i now flip channels - whereas i used to watch.  every time i flip to Q i see Philosophy/hair curler/ some cream or a hairspray..........rarely land on fashion.  perhaps fashion should demand equal time from beauty on their shows.   just sayin'....

Frequent Contributor

Agree 100%.  This morning’s programming should be renamed AM Beauty.  It certainly isn’t AM Style,  No sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I not sure and I don’t want to rile people this early but isn’t your style your clothes, hair and shoes and bag? And of course make up. Gotta wash your hair and I would never finish my style for the day without hairspray and a spritz of perfume. ❤️

Honored Contributor

I agree 100% with the OP.  And if they insist on putting beauty items in AM Style, then surely they should put fashions in all their many beauty shows.  After all, aren't fashions a big part of one's beauty????

Honored Contributor

While your style may encompass many things, I think most of us enjoy fashions on Saturday morning.
Respected Contributor

I agree.  We get enough one hour beauty shows during the day without adding six or seven beauty products to AM Style.  I don't buy cosmetics from the Q!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yes please! Had to turn it off today - the host is annoying. Don't know her name.

Honored Contributor

I wonderhow many viewers they've lost?  I know of one...me.  I haven't watched AM Style for years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Totally agree and when I change that channel, I rarely come back