Pilates 435!! We NEED this in the USA!!!

HI!  Saw this in a Facebook postfrom Aero Pilates fro what appears to be a European QVC Channel...QVC needs tomake this available in the USA, it is AWESOME!!!  I know you have had many in the past (I own one from QVC), BUT this one would make me buy a new one!! Smiley Very Happy

Aero Pliates 4 Cord Reformer 435!!

THANK YOU!!

QVC screen shot .jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Pilates 435!! We NEED this in the USA!!!

I have a 5-chord machine, my second one in 22 years, from QVC...it's now about 9 years old. Still great for me, and I'm not in the market for a new one, but I'm curious why you say this about this machine, over the one you own? 

Honored Contributor

Hi @amyb,

I know not related to pilates, but did you ever see my long answer to your question to me about Roku?

You never replied so I don't know if you ever saw it or not.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay Oh yes, I did, I thought I did click like or reply! Yes, thank you for explaining! I actually should go re-read it to fully get it.

I still haven't figured out which route I'm going...my tv is 16 years old, so I was going to get a smart tv, (I recall you said you didn't need a smart tv with Roku, just the box)...but I do need to figure this out this year, as I don't need to keep paying for cable I mostly don't use, while streaming things on my iPad!

Though when I do think of getting rid of cable, I do think of a few things I watch..lol....

Thank you again for explaining Roku. Is it same thing as an Amazon Stick I always hear about?

Honored Contributor

@amyb,

I think the Amazon is based on the same kind of thing though I'm

not familiar with it.

Getting a new tv is so confusing too! I asked my son about it and had to take notes! I think if I was getting a new one I might look into a smart tv with a Roku built in. Its always good to read reviews as much as you can.

Its a big jump but I know I was reluctant too because I had tv I really liked on cable-HGTV, Hallmark etc though I find I can still watch all those and local news on many of the free streaming channels too!

And @EF71,

I'm sorry about putting all this in your pilates thread! My sister does pilates.

I went to a class with her once but felt like a lot of the moves were kind of painful.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"