Trusted Contributor

Philosophy..please bring back!!!!! field of flowers

Philosophy, Please bring back Field of Flowers.  Love, Love, Love the different scents.  Please ring them back.  Even better than amazing grace.  YES better

Frequent Contributor

Re: Philosophy..please bring back!!!!! field of flowers

Could not agree more!  Wish it would come "out of the vault".  The violet is my favorite fragrance EVER!

Contributor

@ruthbe  I too love Field of Flowers. Would you believe I still have 2 bottles of the 8oz body spritz and a 16oz botlle of body lotion. They are the original scent and they are still as fresh as the day I bought them. I can't remember how long ago I bought them, maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago. Could be because I have kept them in the refridgerator all this time. Years ago I heard Christina say during the summer it was cool and refreshing to use the spritz from the fridge.  I just left them in there, had no idea they would last as long as they have. A little goes a long way, I use it sparingly. I bought them from the Philosophy website before they were sold to Coty.

Trusted Contributor

still have a little of one left also.  Use for special occasions.  Will so miss when it is gone.  They bring others back, I am so wishing for these.

Honored Contributor

Philosophy is on Zulily right now and I'm pretty sure Field of Flowers was listed.  The prices aren't all that discounted but it might be worth a look for you.