Respected Contributor

For me, personally, the 32 oz. shower gels last forever!  I am the only one using them and I prefer to have different scents from time to time.  I much prefer a 16 oz. shower gel.  

Honored Contributor

My suggestion for Philosophy/QVC (QVC Mods, can you help send this along?) is to please offer a sample set of the shower gels and/or fragrances.  I don't mean those 6-pc 16-oz. sets either, those are too large.

I'm suggesting an 8 or 10 piece set of no more than 6-ozs. each, in a soft squeezable bottle/container.  That way I can truly pick out my favorites.  Philosophy is so incredibly hit or miss with me.  I have three fragrances I absolutely love, but others I have tried make me gag, or don't wash clean (they leave a soft, but unpleasant residue on my skin). 

I really only need one shower or hand washing to know if I like it or not.  Sometimes, I only need to open it and smell it.  I refuse to buy the 16-oz sets because that's still too much shower gel going to waste, knowing I have to use it multiple times to go through it all.

Valued Contributor

The Q offers "gift sets" during the holidays where you get 8-12 different varieties of the 6oz 3-in-1 gels.  There was a 12 days of Xmas set during Xmas in July if that's still available.

Trusted Contributor

I'm over the Philosophy Super Sizes as well.  I only like the Grace/FIL scents - can't stand all of the fruity or coctail scents at all.  The scents I prefer are never offered as a set of the smaller bottles.  I still have half a bottle of Snow Angel I purchased and used last winter.  On the bright side I will save money because I don't need to purchase body soap for quite a while.

Another downfall with the Super Size values is when they come with Jumbo lotion and fragrance.  I don't think I will ever go through 8 oz of fragrance.  The tub of lotion will also take me a long time to go through.

Honored Contributor
I use a q-tip or plastic spoon to get cream out of a jar. I wish they would make more of it in tubes.
Honored Contributor

Years ago Q offered a Philosophy set of three different 16 oz shower gels...auto delivery, each new delivery would have three different scents....I bought it for my grand trips and other grand girls...they loved getting new scents as a surprise every few months....wish they would make this available again...the tiny ones I bought weren't as well-liked.