Contributor

Suggestion for Philosophy when they offer a 32 oz. duo set.  Instead of having the set include two of the same fragrance, have two different fragrances offered in the set.  Would love to try two different fragrances instead of just one.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy 32 oz. Duo Sets

[ Edited ]

@PhilosophyGirlll wrote:

Suggestion for Philosophy when they offer a 32 oz. duo set.  Instead of having the set include two of the same fragrance, have two different fragrances offered in the set.  Would love to try two different fragrances instead of just one.  Thank you.

--------------------

I agree, but for a different reason!!  Having two big bottles is a no buy for me!  I do not use the bath products every day and so would not be able to use up the product within the expiration dates!!

QVC Customer Care

@PhilosophyGirlll wrote:

Hi @PhilosophyGirlll

I will certainly forward your suggestion for consideration.  Having variety would be a nice treat!

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I miss the TSVs of the past when they would offer 2 32 ounce in different scents.  They did that for a couple of years and I always bought a couple of sets.  That is when I discovered my love of snowman and gingerbread man

Valued Contributor

I wish Philosophy would do a more body wash with matching lotion. Just a suggestion. 

Valued Contributor

In my experience, as long as you don't break the seal, product should be good for 18 mo - 2 yrs.