Occasional Contributor

BRING BACK PEYTON KELLEY!!!! I don't know who was responsible for his departure but it was a TERRIBLE decision!!! First of all, no one can come close to having his wealth of knowledge - no one. And he was a true, fine gentleman!!! Who are these people I've been seeing on QVC today on Gem Day???? They don't even come close to having his attributes. I can tell you that I will NO LONGER watch your jewelry shows with the exception of Or Paz as I am a big fan of Danny Newfeld and his beautiful, unique jewelry. Peyton, I'm not on social media so I hope you read this. You will be truly missed and are irreplacable. I wish you nothing but happiness, good health and a magnificent future!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Peyton Kelley leaving the Q

I thought he retired? 

Honored Contributor

There are many, many reasons why an employee may be dismissed from employment.  @Burr53  Your reaction is an emotional one made with no knowledge whatsoever about Peyton Kelly's performance or work ethic.  Yes, we know he was knowledgeable and seemed to be a very nice person.  We also know from reading the Q's quarterly financial reports that their jewelry sales have bee dismal the past few years. 

We also know that the Q has completely missed several important trends in jewelry.   Everyone had bought all the black spinel, drusy, Morganite, and Ethiopian opal they needed before it ever appeared on QVC.  As the buyer Peyton was responsible for keeping up with trends, which he apparently didn't do. 

I personally don't know anything about the Moseleys or Michelle but they're new so I suggest holding your judgment and giving them the chance to sink or swim. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think they should bring in the dapper and charming Paul Deasey - the man knows his stuff and will fit right in.

Honored Contributor

@Reever    No, no please; I can't stand that man or his shabbily made products. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish EternaGold would come back he had some nice stuff

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Wish EternalGold would come back he had some nice stuff

@SharkE  It's EternaGold.  -- no "l" in the first word.  

Valued Contributor

@Reever

I think he and his wife used to be on the Q.