Contributor

QVC please do more petite and sizes like 0-2.  Many brick and mortar retailers are discontinuing petite sizing.   Thus, I am forced to due expensive alterations and at times almost totally remaking a garment so that it fits my petite frame.     Sales persons have suggested I go to the juniors section to shop.  I am a business executive.  I can not do business in teeny bopper attire with cheapy fabrics and have customers take me seriously.   

Please QVC, more petites sizes in pencil skirts and dresses for busy executive types like me.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

I agree.  I have to pass up on a lot of clothes I would like if they were in petite.  For instance the parka on AM Style by Denim & CO.looked hideous on Meridith.  It was just so long.  Nothing against her. I am glad they showed it would not be a cinsideration for a petite.  I am even shorter than she is.

Respected Contributor

I'm not real short (5'4"), but I am short-waisted. Most tops are way too long for me.

Similarly, most skirts are too long as well.

Petite sizes work!

But QVC is going to continue catering to taller women.

Trusted Contributor

More petite tops in all sizes are needed!  The length of some of the new style tops is getting ridiculous!  Denim & Co, for the most part, isn't too bad.  Isaac's aren't bad, either.  Susan Graver's tops are a joke for petites!  We could use them for dresses!  I think she makes her tops so long, because she wants to hide her own hips.  I wish they would offer some coats in petites.  Some coats you can't turn the sleeves up.

Valued Contributor

Re: Petites. MORE Petites!

[ Edited ]

0-2 are not PETITE sizes, they are SMALLER sizes. Petite clothing is scaled for women under 5'4". However, I do think Q needs to bring back more petite scaled clothing and not just assume petite bodies have the same length rise and hip scale as taller women. I hate it when they tell tall women to order petites for cropped length. It tells me the crotch on pants will fall mid-thigh on a true petite.

FWIW, my mom was a 0-2. 5'3" and all of 90 lbs. I am not at the smaller end of the spectrum, but I am 4'11" and prefer petite options in most garments.

New Contributor

I will agree....more petite sizes. I am 5 ft tall and it is getting harder and harder to find petite size clothing. I have a 29- 30 inch inseam, but I am short. Missy pants hit me above my belly botton and if I put the waist where it is suppose to be I feel like the crotch of the pants is down by my knees. There are a lot of short people in this world, why don't clothing manufactures get this. They make clothing for the plus size people, they make clothing for the average size person, why not the short person?