Respected Contributor

Re: Peel off shipping labels

I have had the exact issues! Plus, I didnt receive EITHER label or invoice in about 1/3 of my boxes! In addition, several of my boxes had been made so poorly my husband was concerned contents may have been lost! I'm very, very disappointed in QVC this year. I understand there are issues with many things due to Covid, but the quality of what they can control is sub par!

I bought the Advent Beauty Box and have found TWO windows with nothing behind them. Other items had dislodged and I had to search for them (which wasn't worth the effort as all but 2 of the 11 items I did receive weren't even as good as freebies!).

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Contributor

Point is, whether intentional or not, the labels are easily removed or damaged in transit and the return information you need is missing or rendered unusable. Put the invoice in a packing envelope or inside the package. Problem solved.
New Contributor

I detest them.  I have several returns I haven't been able to send yet 

because the info is not easily availbalble.  Only one label not 3.  Stick 

to the package....and can't peel it off.  The info on them fades quickly.  Get them cancelled.  I match up every receipt to my Q-Card bill each month. Can't do it the way it is now.. Bad idea!