Trusted Contributor

Their have been several posts about issues with the new peel off shipping labels yet the defective labels are still being used.  The last two orders I received had these labels. On one package, the label had been tampered with and haphazardly reapplied.  The package I received today was missing the outer shipment label and the middle label that has order information and the return form.  

The use of these easily removable labels poses a security risk wth regards to customer confidentiality.  Both packages were delivered by the USPS.  It makes me wonder who was privvy to my personal order info.  It also makes me wonder if there has been an increase in "lost" shipments because the contents can be easily identified by dubious package handlers.

Please QVC, stop using these labels.  They are of concern by your customers, including me.

Thanks,

~LdyBugz

Super Contributor

Re: Peel off shipping labels

I have received several packages including one today, were only the shipping label to me was there. There was no second and no third label. I agree this is not a very smart practice by the Q

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz    What kind of secret information do you think your mailman is going to get off your package?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LdyBugz    What kind of secret information do you think your mailman is going to get off your package?

Seriously?  Let's see -- address, account number, what's inside the package and how much you spent for it.  I'd say that's a pretty good amount of personal information that does not need to be shared.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Seriously?  Let's see -- address, account number, what's inside the package and how much you spent for it.  I'd say that's a pretty good amount of personal information that does not need to be shared.

The postman already knows your address since he is DELIVERING THE PACKAGE TO YOU.  And I doubt any of the postal workers have time to stop and read the microscopic print of those crazy looking invoices.  And for me, most of the time they don't print the price, nor s&h charge, nor the tax, nor the total amount - from this you would think I was getting whatever it is for free

@santorini 

Respected Contributor

@KatieB I guess you haven't looked at a peel-off label lately.  I received one today.  There it is - how much I paid, what's inside it, etc.  

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@KatieB I guess you haven't looked at a peel-off label lately.  I received one today.  There it is - how much I paid, what's inside it, etc.  

@santorini     You guessed wrong!!!!    Yes I have  looked at one of those labels, not today, but within one week of today's date...  And most of the times these labels are practically unreadable.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@santorini Have the people at QVC simply lost their minds?  What kind of clowns are running the place now?

New Contributor

I have received quite a few boxes with the middle shipping label removed, or perhaps QVC failed to place them? I don't know but I keep wondering and it does concern me. Sure, I can print a return label if needed, but feel QVC should better protect shoppers' information. I do not want mailmen or anyone else knowing what I bought, paid, my account number, etc.

Contributor

These are the worst!!  Please stop using them.  Some arrive half-peeled off, and I want an 'invoice' for my records that does not have a sticky back and that is legible.  No other retailer uses such a stupid system.  QVC must have got a super cheap deal from some "labels-are-us" outfit.  Very unprofessional and another reason to question future purchases from the Q !!!