Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the presentation so I can't comment on her behavior.  I can say that I purchased from her website and the clothing quality is sub-par.  No consistency in sizing, and one item that was on clearance and no return came used, dirty, and pilled.  

After cintacting their useless customer service I decided that was the last purchase from this company period.  

QVC can do better. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think this line is silly, like something you may have worn in high school.

Valued Contributor

PUT OFF!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just hate it when they try to imbue clothing and jewelry with special meaning. They spew all kinds of nonsense, it's ridiculous.

i 100% agree with you........would never purchase...

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just hate it when they try to imbue clothing and jewelry with special meaning. They spew all kinds of nonsense, it's ridiculous.

Unfortunately, I couldn't give this a thousand hearts.  

Trusted Contributor

darn. i missed the show! i can't believe she would actually say stuff like that. could someone say exactly what she said? anyone? i'll understand though if no one wishes to repeat it. i'm just really curious.

Respected Contributor

No problem for me at all............I NEVER wear clothing with any kind of writing on it.....good, bad, or indifferent. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. This vendor is doing herself no favors. Then you add in the irony of her company's name. Very off putting.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I don't know if QVC should teach her, but they should tell her.  I saw the presentation and was taken aback. Her words were cold, heartless and probably lost her some sales.  

Honored Contributor

I have so many tee shirts from years ago which have statements and messages , concert and baseball tees included. These shirts on the Q do not do anything for me but that is just my opinion and taste.  The messages are nothing which haven't been on shirts before.

I didn't hear the host and her comments but if true she needs to read her words on her tees and believe them!