Valued Contributor

Sorry, I totally disagree....this vendor happens to b e a very nice person and is still in the nervous stage of becoming a popular vendor....I watched the show and didn't hear anything that I would take as insensitive.  Her clothes are outstanding - I have bought so much since  she first came to QVC.  I will take her anyday over the loud mouth Gravel....she even makes SG sound somewhat normal.

Valued Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I think this line is silly, like something you may have worn in high school.

Not even then, maybe grammar school.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Sorry, I totally disagree....this vendor happens to b e a very nice person and is still in the nervous stage of becoming a popular vendor....I watched the show and didn't hear anything that I would take as insensitive.  Her clothes are outstanding - I have bought so much since  she first came to QVC.  I will take her anyday over the loud mouth Gravel....she even makes SG sound somewhat normal.

It's not about how you say something, it's about what you say.

I have never heard SG say anything negative about people who are suffering.  But this other vendor is okay because she said it nicely?

She might have been nervous and didn't mean what she said or it came out not exactly as she intended, but I hope she doesn't continue or she will lose sales.

Super Contributor

Very crass woman and I thought the jeans I saw her hawking were ill fitting even for Sharon who always looks good.  Stupid line obviously in it for the cash only.

Honored Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Vendor

[ Edited ]

IMO the line is tacky with words across clothing . It's expensive too. You all enjoy it.

edit: spelling error

Trusted Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

IMO the line is tacky with words across clothing . It's expensive too. You all enjoy it.

edit: spelling error

Agree.   Hopefully this overpriced "fad" will soon fade out and go away.  

Esteemed Contributor

What did  she say??  !!

Esteemed Contributor

I happened to tune in.  I did not like what was being offered.  I tuned out and went along my way.  However had the Special interested me I might have hung out for awhile.  The inspirational clothing or any clothing with sayings on it can be found online by using Google and probably ending up in more than one place with  many options at half the price.  So I cannot even imagine why the Q bothered to sell this is the first place.  Just my take on this.  

Esteemed Contributor

hopefully this silly line will go away soon.  it reminds me of something you would have seen hawked in the 60's.

Occasional Contributor

I posted a similar post on the TSV thread about just what a hypocrite this vendor is with her "peace and love" stuff. They are selling a jacket made ouf of LAMB! So besides over priced tshirts with her stupid sayings on them, they are also kllling animals for profit, not much about peace and love killing innocent animals for fashion.