Trusted Contributor

This is a message for the "suggestion" box, not in a community forum for public debate.  Please teach the Peace Love World Vendor to be more tactful and sensitive when she speaks.  She's hawking clothing with messages of peace and love yet in the first hour of her TSV she downplayed what the victims of Harvey are going through, made a crass comment about people with OCD, and was insensitive to two callers.  Sandra has been mortified, trying to smooth things over.  This vendor has a gruff demeanor.  I would never buy from this person. 

Respected Contributor

bummer i wanted to comment  Smiley Sad

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I don't think QVC is in the business of "teaching" others how to present themselves.  Also how would you know how Sandra feels?

Respected Contributor

Makena, common sense would tell you how Sandra probably feels! Imagine having to deal with an insensitive vendor (who allegedly is trying to sell sensitivity).

I appreciate the OP's remarks.

Contributor

I caught that odd remark about the folks suffering from the impact of the hurricane. She probably didn't phrase it right and I think it came out differently than she intended. I think she meant well. Many people selling a shirt or jewelry as we've seen on QVC often sell it as an inspirational piece or message. We're all grown ups - I liked the TSV and don't need to hear stories in order to be persuaded to buy it. I'd be more impressed if perhaps a portion of the shirt sales went to those in Texas and Louisiana. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Peace Love World Vendor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

I don't think QVC is in the business of "teaching" others how to present themselves.  Also how would you know how Sandra feels?

I like to know the same thing  

New Contributor

In the first 10 minutes of the presentation I thought this woman does not radiate peace and love.  I think she is very pretentious and I would never buy anything from her! 

New Contributor

When you become a new vendor on QVC they do through training.  It didn't work with this vendor.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP.....it wasn't just one remark....

Honored Contributor

I just hate it when they try to imbue clothing and jewelry with special meaning. They spew all kinds of nonsense, it's ridiculous.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan