Esteemed Contributor

I use Paypal on Ebay and that is it.  On Amazon I use my Amazon VISA card.    I do not have a Q card... too many previous problems. I like to deal with Chase for other cards. Chase is fast efficient and quick to catch fraud.  I have stories to tell that they have caught something within  minutes... as in someone buying fast food with  my number in  El Salvador or a person trying to hop a plane in LaGuardia to New Orleans.  Boy they must have been surprised at the gate. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contain personal information.

QVC Customer Care

@Virginia Beach I certainly understand your frustration and I'm really sorry the issue with PayPal still has not been corrected. I will speak with Susan, for updates on an esitmated time frame on fixing the problem and get back to you. However, your post has been removed because it contain personal information. Kinski, QVC

New Contributor

Hi Kinski,

I did receive an email from Susan Q at QVC advising that the PayPal issue has been corrected as of today 3/30/17.  I'm here to tell you ONCE AGAIN that it is not fixed!

This whole issue is with QVC's IT dept. and it is no fault at all with PayPal.

I'm really getting tired of "playing this record over and over again" with no resolution.  Frankly I no longer care.

Occasional Contributor

Well OVC finally 'fixed' their problem w/ Paypal Credit last month and as Susan said it was once again properly verifying our purchases by  about 3/24/17;  and both online and phone orders I placed received correct processing as Paypal Credit purchases.  

UNFORTUNATELY IT DIDN'T LAST!!!  Yesterday and today, 4/6-7/17; OVC's Paypal Credit verification 'system' is down again!!!   After 'choosing' Paypal Credit as my method of payment there is no 'verification step' - neither by phone or with online purchases.  Instead, the online 'order status' shows 'check' as 'method of payment!   Email s to me from QVC also indicate 'check' insead of PaypalCredit - ggrrrrr!!!  And as i stated last month when this was happening, the problem is with QVC - NOT PAYPAL!!!

FIX THIS QVC - OR SAY SAYONARA TO ONE OF YOUR BEST AND LONGEST STANDING (OVER 25 YRS) CUSTOMERS.Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SO - WHERE ARE YOU  QVC IT PEOPLE??? - AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU RESPONDED/ FIXED THIS PROBLEM WITH NOT PROPERLY VERIFYING PAYPAL CREDIT ONCE- AND -FOR- ALL???????  

[After supposedly 'fixing' this problem late last month (for about a week) Paypal Credit is once again 'down' with NO PROPER SYSTEM VERIFICATIONS BEING DONE EITHER ONLINE OR WITH  AUTOMATED PHONE ORDERS!]  

But QVC STILL IS CONTINUING TO OFFER PAYPAL CREDIT AS AN OPTION AT CHECKOUT ON BOTH SYSTEMS (WITHOUT DOING THE VERIFICATION STEP).

Customer service has no clue - one rep tried to do it manually for me - took my info- got no result.  Another one said" I've been here 6 months and we've never taken Paypal credit" (???)

SHAME ON YOU QVC  IT PEOPLE - FALLING DOWN ONYOUR JOBS!