Honored Contributor

Pants and tops, pants and tops, pants and tops . . . Oh, and shoes!  Pants and tops and shoes . . .  !!!

Price for one outfit, very often over $100!

Not to mention they all look alike, no matter the designer.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Pants and tops . . .

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree  The obvious solution is to shop elsewhere!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@LilacTree There are other places to shop as I'm sure you know.

Thanks for reminding me.  I haven’t shopped the Q in several years.  @Love my grandkids 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Then stop watching.   No one forces you to watch a SHOPPING channel that doesn't interest you.  

Trusted Contributor

She can vent if she wants to. So can you.

Honored Contributor

What I will never understand is why some posters get defensive when someone complains about the Q. Do they have an emotional attachment ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

From what I understand QVC has a lot of products that never make it to air, with all the complaints about showing the same old products over and over, why don't they show some of those products on air?  

Most of my shopping is done at the mall or b and m stores so it's not a huge issue to me.  I do like some of the clothing but I don't need a lot of new these days but do my best to wait for free shipping to order....beause most of the time I have to send back. sizing issues, and yes I do check the click here measurements.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

From what I understand QVC has a lot of products that never make it to air, with all the complaints about showing the same old products over and over, why don't they show some of those products on air?  

Most of my shopping is done at the mall or b and m stores so it's not a huge issue to me.  I do like some of the clothing but I don't need a lot of new these days but do my best to wait for free shipping to order....beause most of the time I have to send back. sizing issues, and yes I do check the click here measurements.

That's wonderful, because of heart and lungs, I can no longer shop at Malls or BandM stores. There are also a lot of elderly people like me, and the computer is our purchasing store. Count your blessing and pray this is never your future. Also I have some beautiful clothes from Linea, Basso, Rinna,so I'm happy. 

Honored Contributor

@HLP ...my point is/was QVC has a boat load of products that never get air time...to add something new to their line up they should showcase those items....

Customers complain about seeing the same thing all the time, and I agree...

I am aware that many people cannot get out beause of health issues.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@HLP ...my point is/was QVC has a boat load of products that never get air time...to add something new to their line up they should showcase those items....

Customers complain about seeing the same thing all the time, and I agree...

I am aware that many people cannot get out beause of health issues.

But ... almost every retail store has an online presence ... and if people can get on here to complain ... we can assume they have a computer / android / smart phone and can access the retailers' websites.