QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a promo code

Contributor

I have watched the infomercials on this particular air fryer oven and this is the one I am waiting for, however, from what I have read both here on the forum and online it is not quite up to par yet. I would like to see it offered on QVC only AFTER the kinks get worked out. I think it has the potential to be a very useful product both for small families and individuals as well as for feeding larger groups.  

I would like to have it to use in our camper since we don’t have an oven and we can’t always cook out on a grill. It has much more usability than a microwave but again I am waiting for a more reliable version to be made available on QVC.

anyone Have any good ways of cleaning the yellow grease off the air fryer-- fri basket

Honored Contributor

I buy nothing from infomercials unless and until it hits one of the shopping channels.  They can test run the thing and I know I won't have an issue if a return is needed.  

Esteemed Contributor

I swear by Dawn (the original blue) dish detergent. Let it sit in a bowl of the sudsy warm warner for about 20 minutes....(or less) I use a Don Aslett sponge to wipe it out. If It's really bad then you may have to repeat. It's important not to let the basket sit for hours as they caution against the coating lifting off the pan. Good Luck. 

Honored Contributor

I would like the appearance of an air fryer that looks more like a small oven/toaster oven.  I would not use a rotisserie at this stage of my life and just for myself.  For me it would have to be small, white  available, and cook as well as my current Power XL air fryer.  I am very happy with it, but the appearance isn't that great and I have to leave it out because I use it so often and don't have cabinet space for one.  Would have to clean-up as easy as my current air fryer.