Honored Contributor

Re: PLease Make Jeans that don't have total stretch in them!

@homedecor1  Thanks for the info.  Totally agree with everyone's posts.

It's a nightmare to try to figure out what they're giving me refunds for.

I have every single one of those tiny stubs for the returns.

So what?  The refunds only shows a bunch of numbers.  It's unbelievable trying to figure it out.

I'll bet you any money QVC has cheated me out of money but who would know?

Even the girl at CS at QVC said she could see my account and none of it makes any sense because she sees exactly what I see...a bunch of numbers.  No real description whatsoever.

Frequent Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Yes, washing them separate and inside out in cold water really helps to maintain them. Also I hang my jeans to dry and never put them in the dryer. That way they keep their color longer. Lots of good suggestions here & I'll be looking into some that I had not thought of before. Many thanks for your post

Respected Contributor

The first pair of stretch jeans I bought were Diane Gilman's many years ago, they wouldn't stay up and I hated them. I stopped wearing jeans for 8 years and decided to try again but give me a regular old pair of jeans with no stretch.

I did buy some pull up ones this year and they are not bad but I am still looking for normal. I will probably try a store again and go in person.

Why can't everyone go with the same size chart this is getting ridicious trying to get a decent fit. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite jeans for years are Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Jeans.  They come in different lengths.  They have some stretch to them but do not hug the body unless one were to buy too small a size (which so many do).  No matter what brand I buy, I know I will always have a gap at back of my waist.  That's ok because I do not tuck any top in.  They wash, dry, don't come out wrinkled.  Wash after wash, still look new.