Respected Contributor

PLEASE TRAIN YOUR NEW HOSTS!!!

[ Edited ]

Never known QVC to have so many un-trained hosts bombard the viewing audience at one time.  Screaming, cutsey speech, and unprofessional demeanor. 

Please hire a professional to train these poor people.  

Regular Contributor

Re: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR NEW HOSTS!!!

And the host tonight, I always turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

@Steeler 20 wrote:

And the host tonight, I always turn the channel.

Problem solved.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena

Your solution to the problem is spot on. I rarely watch QVC these days, but I still hope for the best when I do.  I must be tuning in at the wrong time.  

Regular Contributor

I don't know who they are selling to, the new hosts are turning good customers off..The new hosts are rude, loud, silly, tacky, need new hair styles and unprofessional..Come on, QVC, train your hosts to be courteous, polite, quieter and professionals who dress as such.

I am a so called charter member of QVC and I can't stand to watch anymore. I do order some things online but not very much anymore..

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch.  I tune in on the way to something else and do see there are lots of new hosts.  I pay little attention since what I buy I find online.. and usually from the Clearance or AS IS.  I do like this forum and I do read reviews before I  buy anything.

Respected Contributor

REALLY EASY, JUST TURN THE CHANNEL.........😱😀!

Trusted Contributor

Or mute the tv and just watch the products. 

Trusted Contributor

They shouldn't have to turn the channel. The sales people should be professional.  QVC went after an entire different demographic with most of the new hires, and it is NOT the demographic who is going to tune in to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC used to train their hosts.  I remember when Jill first started she sounded like a Valley Girl (like...whatever!); I think they shipped her off to British QVC.  When she returned she was the Jill we see today.