Contributor

Re: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR NEW HOSTS!!!

I agree.  They must have the seasoned hosts on the other channels.  Come on QVC, can't you have Alex and some of these other newbies go to QVC 2 and bring the pros back to the main channel.

Trusted Contributor

I used to watch at least a few minutes every day, but, no longer am I interested.  I don't know who the customers are that the qvc bigwigs are aiming for.   The hosts are NOT fun to watch these days.  And I am not spending one cent.  HA!  Every now and then, I check these posts and that's  it.  I do watch hsn.

Regular Contributor

The new hosts are TERRIBLE to be kind....and retire Shawn...Does she have a mirror?  Let's have more Amy or Kerstin!!   PLEASE

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes let's trade Alex for Courtney who they put o QVC 2 or Beauty IQ.  I do like Mary Nelson and Courtney. Cathy is too fidgety and not smooth at all. QVC has to come to terms tht some people are not cut out for this job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Steeler 20 wrote:

And the host tonight, I always turn the channel.

Problem solved.

@makena

images.jpg

And if a lot of people turn the channel, which means no sales for QVC....QVC's revenues will go down even more than they have already....great solution! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Littlebear wrote:

I agree.  They must have the seasoned hosts on the other channels.  Come on QVC, can't you have Alex and some of these other newbies go to QVC 2 and bring the pros back to the main channel.

@Littlebear

QVC needs to realize that Alex and Kathy are not cut out to be a QVC host........

Of the newer hosts, I do like Katie McGee and Mary Nelson..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I heard someone say Kerstin trained one of the newbies. I've always though Kerstin needed more training.

@febe1

Amen.....Kerstin talks so fast, its like she just wants the show to be over with so she can go home.........There was a blog where Kerstin said she trained them on how to present exercise equipment

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Georgiagrama I don't think you understand the psychological concept of projection. Google it.

@Goldengate8361

I don't care about the psychological concept of projection, but I do know the psychology of ANNOYING and NO SALE! 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Or better yet shop online....

@apple1964

Some customers prefer to see products demonstrated since the description and information on line is mostly "sales fluff"....and some items do not have video........A live presentation reveals more about the product.  And if QVC is spending TONS of money to put their products on air, it means that the host should be competent, professional, and definitely NOT annoying..........Woman Frustrated  Otherwise the retailer may lose viewers and thus sales...............

Honored Contributor

@Graciela 77 wrote:
They bragged on air for weeks that all of the new hosts were trained by Mary Beth. My, my, my!

@Graciela 77

Even Mary Beth seems to be in more of a high pressured sales mode these days........